Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

AirFresh: Almost changing my mind about purchasing the China cw, let alone an LBJ9! Great pics, Sir!
IMO, Blue lace > Orange. I just like the stealthy look when it comes to laces...

Originally Posted by Gottips3

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGG MY CHINAS CAME IN TODAY!!!!!! WOW THE SHOE IS INCREDIBLE!!!!! AWESOME QUALITY WOW!!!! I can't believe how good they feel!! right now these shoes are TIED with the nine in terms of looks!! I'm sorry it is!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Awesome collection ya have there man
I think I love the China 9's more than my 8's now argh. 

I was actually hoping I wouldn't so as not to cop ($$$) but I think that has changed now haha

nice pic of those chinas on feet. IMO it really depends on the choice of pants or shorts you wear. i think they look good with slim jeans. those kicks with that denim look real good.

Not even gonna front, its some great Lebron 9 ideas on that FB page.

I'm gonna have to steal a couple lol

Waits for some delusional person to come in and say "The Chinas only look good because he messed with the filters on the camera".... These guys will never admit the 9s look GOOD!!
I say the China Color way is tied with the 8s in terms of looks now that I have them in my hands!

Oh and Thanks JAZZA

These guys will never admit the 9s look GOOD!!
In all honesty, it seems as if your trying to convince yourself that they look good. Whatever tho.

Great pics air fresh, but the shoes still can't be pulled off with jeans. Shorts tho
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

These guys will never admit the 9s look GOOD!!
In all honesty, it seems as if your trying to convince yourself that they look good. Whatever tho.

Great pics air fresh, but the shoes still can't be pulled off with jeans. Shorts tho
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Convince my self they look good?......What?
I bought the shoes, I already know they look good.....smh wow!

but what ever floats your boat...

^ You can still be trying to convince yourself by buying them homie. Your just a lebron stan that eats up whatever jp puts out just for the sake of backing bron bron. But like I said, whatever tho.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ You can still be trying to convince yourself by buying them homie. Your just a lebron stan that eats up whatever jp puts out just for the sake of backing bron bron. But like I said, whatever tho.

So now We can only like the shoes if we are Lebron Stans?........
1e24d8.gif

Whatever happened to just liking a shoe....Because you like them?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW! People will make up anything now a days...but yea like you said...Whatever tho...Go play basketball in your Jordan retros.....
laugh.gif

^ I never said you had to be a stan to like a shoe, but you are an obvious lebron stan. Your sitting here getting mad at ppl for not liking the shoe, c'mon man. Lebron could eat skittles, %+#* them in a bag, call them the "south beach %+#* skittles" and you would be in here trying to convince us that they are amazing.

And just for gp, my current hoop rotation includes my concord Kobe Vi's, away post season 8's, and Westbrook 2011 hyperfuses. Idk tho, if I get a second pair of these graphite xiv's then I'll definitely be hooping in my retro jordans.

SVSM/Hurricanes HAVE BEEN SHOWN!!!
lebronakron.jpg

pimp.gif

I really need to stay out of here if I want to hold on to my $$$$These are incredible!!!!!

If chinas are not being released here in the states, I dont want to see any more pics.

And for the record, orange laces > blues

I know I read this earlier but these pages keep disappearing but where can I buy these right now at the best price? Seems weird that the US might not get the China but I dont want to take any chances at this point.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I know I read this earlier but these pages keep disappearing but where can I buy these right now at the best price? Seems weird that the US might not get the China but I dont want to take any chances at this point.

Bro, if you have a connect in China they are still on sale for 2000 Juan = $313.00 US (6.36 exchange rate) 
Of course, shipping to the states will add an approx $25 so you're up to ~ $338

My suggestion, depending on your size is Ebay. I have seen them for $280 - $330 from the Asian resellers so that's your best bet.
Actually, $280 is a good deal, cheaper than retail!  

The China's will eventually hit the US so ill wait till they get here till then can't wait for the Cannon's.

Air- Thats how your supposed to rock em good job
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by In Transit

Originally Posted by Wayne141

So...you don't like them. That's cool. 
laugh.gif
I wanted to like them, that is why I keep checking in to see the newer pics on feet, but it continues to get worse and worse...and worse....
laugh.gif

lol, that's cool man, I mean not every shoe is for everybody. I just thought it was funny how you were talking about it as "irreparable damage".

Comprehension:

Not the shoe itself as irreparable damage, but the futile attempts at making this shoe look good while off court, creating folly for all those, those of whom include myself, loving this sort of entertainment.  

If a shoe is truely together aesthetically, these efforts would be minimal. Note, this is coming from a fan of LeBron's game, then several of the shoes from his line.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

As promised, pictures enjoy guys

LeBron 9 China by Never Tie Laces, on Flickr

Air Fresh......
2880525497_558ff25a94_o.gif

Every body in here with Chinas we in here 

tumblr_lss9bvkLR71qc1jg4o1_500.gif

tumblr_lssbqtvMTs1qc1jg4o1_500.gif

#Woooo #Woooo #Woooo #Woooo
eek.gif
roll.gif

thses gifs had me dyin!
gottips3 you always giving me a great laugh  
pimp.gif
  top chef

Thanks a lot guys for the comments, add me on flickr if yall got one and ill do the same
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom