Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

kentuckys are CLEAN. howd u manage to snag them early if you dont mind my asking?

WHEWW!!! Nice Pick up Brandon!!! I need those.....Just dont know if they are gonna release anywhere in my area!!

I hope sooo......

My shoe spot got em in early. he had another pair too but i just copped the 14's so my wife would have issues if I got two more pairs of shoes today.

i jus talked to the old lady. I'm gonna go pick up the blk and reds later today.... got a pair for my lil girl so it's all good

From what I'm hearing places should be getting them in soon if not today tomorrow. My spot only got 9 pairs in total of the UK's. Not trying to stir up hype but they seem limited. Had plenty of the bred's including GS sizes though

Man do I want them UK.

Just dont know if im going to have access to them here in the D..

I hope so...

I guess I can call up some spots and test my luck.

Was a hater of the LBJ 9's at first but these colorways are making me want every one of the 9's! SMH at me! Count me in folks
laugh.gif
! Some of the pics really changed my mind on these and the colorways are just too darn good too pass up. And to the folks who have seen the kobe 7's....
frown.gif
... Looks wise right now LBJ 9's are WINNING.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really wanna pull the trigger on the breds, but ima try and wait to get them for $100 at some point.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Was a hater of the LBJ 9's at first but these colorways are making me want every one of the 9's! SMH at me! Count me in folks
laugh.gif
! Some of the pics really changed my mind on these and the colorways are just too darn good too pass up. And to the folks who have seen the kobe 7's....
frown.gif
... Looks wise right now LBJ 9's are WINNING.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We have another converter guys, WELCOME TO THE CLUB EMM23!!!
laugh.gif

i have to have those Miami Hurricanes.....probably be a miami only release
30t6p3b.gif
......hope it does hit HoH though

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Really wanna pull the trigger on the breds, but ima try and wait to get them for $100 at some point.

I feel the same way about the breds. I was able to get the 8's for $105 but I should be able to get the breds for 20% now so I'm still gonna pull the trigger......I think

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

My shoe spot got em in early. he had another pair too but i just copped the 14's so my wife would have issues if I got two more pairs of shoes today.

I know exactly what you mean LOL! Mine doesn't know I brought the china's yet, LOL

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I feel the same way about the breds. I was able to get the 8's for $105 but I should be able to get the breds for 20% now so I'm still gonna pull the trigger......I think

Best they can be had for now I think is deadstock shoes.  Its 120+15 shipping.  $135 is still more than I wanna spend atm.

Back
Top Bottom