Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

saw the kentuckys on 42nd st in footlocker...collectin dust
laugh.gif
cats aint payin 170 for them man that price must drop

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Why put it up on swoosh if it wasn't on discount though? You could cop on NDC just like everybody else. Maybe they have the billing info on there for speedy checkout? When I hear someone say copped on swoosh, I automatically think it's discounted.

Well like I said, Swoosh and NDC have the same inventory.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Why put it up on swoosh if it wasn't on discount though? You could cop on NDC just like everybody else. Maybe they have the billing info on there for speedy checkout? When I hear someone say copped on swoosh, I automatically think it's discounted.

Well like I said, Swoosh and NDC have the same inventory.

Gotcha. I guess when they say they copped on swoosh they are letting ppl know they have a swoosh account.

If those kentucky's had the school logo on them, they would move MUCH faster.

They are a nice shoe face to face, but that UK sig is a must.

They put the sigs on the 7s for the akrons, and christ the kings...why not UK...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

If those kentucky's had the school logo on them, they would move MUCH faster.

They are a nice shoe face to face, but that UK sig is a must.

They put the sigs on the 7s for the akrons, and christ the kings...why not UK...
no logo, no go.
they did it with the hyperfuse, cheapy printed on UK logo.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Man I'm not a huge fan of the retail Miamis. The PE ones tho. Sell my first born
Is the logo on the tongue that big of a difference though? Or are you talking about the Cannons (retail) vs the Miami Hurricanes (PE) colorway? Cuz they're both coming out, just that the Hurricanes colorway going out to the public won't have The U logo on the tongue.

Hope no one paid over retail for these, they are still on NDC. Wow. I guess the general public doesn't like this shoe at all

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

saw the kentuckys on 42nd st in footlocker...collectin dust
laugh.gif
cats aint payin 170 for them man that price must drop

So their not HOH exclusive? I guess these are a limited GR at most...Probably more general then the Entourage 8s last year. I'm a sucker for blue kicks. I'll post some pics when I return tomorrow afternoon.

Royal
zlp6z6.jpg

apd3me.jpg

White (for fun)
25unnl4.jpg

rlf3nd.jpg

IMO, White looks more dope because it has a greater contrast on the Black midsole. Then again they're only PSs. An actual speckle job may differ...

I like the white actually. Reminds me of the lebron 8 v2 'christmas'. The shoe is freaking dark enough (even though i wanted a black outsole), I think the white does create a better contrast with the midsole and the swoosh along with the white outsole make it pop...
Thanks for doing those Photoshops. Why did you ask what color if you did both
tongue.gif

They won't move on Swoosh at $170. Mark them down like everything else.

Overestimating the hype a tad bit too much.

Are the Chinas releasing in the states? I've been getting mixed answers everywhere...they are fire but im not dropping $250 on em.

Glad everyone that wanted the KY got them!!!

I'm going to sit out on most of these

Just hoping hurricanes are just as easy

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Are the Chinas releasing in the states? I've been getting mixed answers everywhere...they are fire but im not dropping $250 on em.

Ur getting mixed bc no one knows. Even JP said, "get a pair if u can now"So there just is not any solid info, only rumor or speculation

Back
Top Bottom