Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Glad I was able to cop so easily on NDC last night..I sorta overestimated the hype for these and got my order in by my phone
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that ordered their pairs!

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Where did all the talk on the Hurricane's gone to??

I wish Eastbay did not piece meal us

Come on Ryan twist your sources a little to let us know...

I got a gift card burning a hole in my pocket
At this time we do not have any information on the Hurricane colorway.  Heck, we did not find out that we were getting the Kentucky colorway until last Thursday, two days before they released.  If any information comes up on the Hurricane colorway, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Sizing's true to size for me for the guy who asked.  Past few editions of Brons are great for guys with wider feet because of the flywire.  Comfort's almost on point with a 8 V/2's, can't say they win in that department, but those are the most comfortable pair of shoes ever made so there's no shame in that.

I'm really shocked that most people didn't cop cause of the price. I hope this is for all the releases so I don't have to worry about paying resellers prices but I guess the less hype for the 9's the better for us. On another note if it had the UK emblem on the tongue forget about it completely sold out everywhere!

Is the UK logo that serious? I could care less about it since I have no affiliation with the school what so ever. I'll watch them play that's it. You might feel special about it because Kentucky players have them too. The logo is probably some cheap plastic glued on. The high school teams should have the logo because its had it since day one.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

I'm really shocked that most people didn't cop cause of the price. I hope this is for all the releases so I don't have to worry about paying resellers prices but I guess the less hype for the 9's the better for us. On another note if it had the UK emblem on the tongue forget about it completely sold out everywhere!

I doubt it...The UK's are too basic and plain for people to justify dropping $180...Expect the louder colorways to sell out...i.e. Cannons, Chinas, possibly Miami Nights.

i wear a 9.5 but usaully get 10s in the brons they run narrow I have the cannons posted my pics several pages back  copped 2 sz 10 in the cannons if u have a wide foot go .5 a size up
i tried the 9.5 and couldnt leave it on for more than second way to tight!

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by projectpag

Chinas release in the states on November 11th. 

source? hope this is true
I am the source.  Go to the lebron 8 page i broke the news that the miami nights will only be released in Miami. 

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

I doubt it...The UK's are too basic and plain for people to justify dropping $180...Expect the louder colorways to sell out...i.e. Cannons, Chinas, possibly Miami Nights.

If that is the case, Nike should start pricing their shoes based on how bright the shoe is.
grin.gif

Didnt cop last night on NDC because of the price.

Only to go up to the Mall today and see them sitting in the window at HOH......Went in...Tried on......Copped....SMH...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nike you got me Again!!!

The shoe looks so much better in person!
pimp.gif

Copped my pair. I asked for a sz9.5 and they were out. I was about to walk away empty handed and the guy asked if I wanted to try on a sz10. Glad I did. They ended up fitting perfect. To me these run just like V1 8's.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Didnt cop last night on NDC because of the price.

Only to go up to the Mall today and see them sitting in the window at HOH......Went in...Tried on......Copped....SMH...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nike you got me Again!!!

The shoe looks so much better in person!
pimp.gif
this happen to me too
embarassed.gif

The common consumer could've have cared less if the UK logo was on these or not. The fact is not everyone is gonna pay retail for these.

I knew some of you would come around. The varsity royal is just too nice to resist. I hope it becomes a standard color for all Lebron sigs.

Man tried them on and liked it, but they only had 1 sz 11.5 and one of the lace tips was messed up. Guess I'll have to wait for Eastbay. They're pretty comfortable actually. Hopefully I can deal with the sz 11 Chinas that I'm getting in later.

I would say for those wearing these as casual wear, go a 1/2 sz up. My pair came in yesterday and I'm going to have to use my free run insoles. This coming from someone with one with a wide flat foot. The lock down I must say is insane. It keep the heel and the front part of your foot does not move around easily.

Back
Top Bottom