Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Credit goes to sneaker.edu on the other forum for finding this. Info via Solefly,said to be samples and will be available in 2012.

I'm getting these over the Cannons

5c0d29fe0c9311e19896123138142014_7.jpg
This guy JP is trying to make life hard.

These look GREY wolf esk

That orange/silver/black pair is nothing special IMO. Probably one of the least impressive colorways I've seen so far...

I guess I'm part of the minority. I'm feeling those orange and black pair a lot. Hopefully it's a simple release. Note the time. Before they get the limited sticker put on them I liked them from the get go.

From What I understand Websites can release shoes early because they dont have a physical storefront (PYS or sneakerhead) Footlockers and most chain stores are bound to honor release dates set by Nike similar to the way Videogames or CD's are bound by a street date.

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

From What I understand Websites can release shoes early because they dont have a physical storefront (PYS or sneakerhead) Footlockers and most chain stores are bound to honor release dates set by Nike similar to the way Videogames or CD's are bound by a street date.

well I got my from a physical Athletes Foot
pimp.gif

that orange/black pair looks similar to the cannons with the speckles. Still havent copped a 9 yet although I did try on the kentuckys while I was in the city and I think these run tight like the 8

I like the Cannons. I haven't bought any LeBron since fruity pebble IV's. Time to make some calls.

Saw the Homes aka Scarfaces on someone's feet at the gym, I gotta admit they look damn nice. Can't get over the exposed red flywire though.

yep, that red flywire bugs me too. Gentry's pic made me rethink my opinion on those though. they looked damn good with jeans. I felt the same about the veteran 8's. didnt like them until months later. gonna wait and hope they go on sale.

I wont cop if i get my hands on the freegums though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just talked to him. Black Duncan foams are in. I should have triple blacks by Wednesday. I really was hoping for the cannons today but no go.
surprising Brandon-- seems like your spot usually drops early or on the early side no problem.  Store here locally being shady about whether or not they have 'em- when releasing , etc... SMH- typical b.s- can never quite get a straight answer or anything done easily- why even though it can be a headache in its own right- sometimes I prefer online- at least you can deal with the b.s in the comfort of your own crib...
happy.gif

Some places follow the release date that Nike sets forth or else they'll get in trouble I assume. So I wouldn't be mad at them for the slightest bit. Some stores don't mind selling them early as long as they don't get exposed on the 'net. That's why Brandon's spot doesn't get blown up here. I am not sure if JJ would get in trouble with their account with Nike on future releases. If someone knows the lowdown on the rules I would like to know.
Stores can get in trouble, the people selling them didn't get the memo that they were supposed to wait until the 2nd of December.

I think a store would get in trouble if they were advertising "Come Get Your Lebron 9 Cannons EARLY!"

Jason Petrie and whoever is running the Bron line is doin it right
pimp.gif

finally, we get more colorways and we have nikeID
i still want the HWC vii though

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Jason Petrie and whoever is running the Bron line is doin it right
pimp.gif

finally, we get more colorways and we have nikeID
i still want the HWC vii though

I co-sign with everything you just said, Nike must be maken bank with the ID

Back
Top Bottom