Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It got me thinking how the zoom is gonna feel since it is between the air bubble. I imagine you would feel the air max more than the zoom since the bag is thicker and makes better contact with the ground and the foot. It seems it might be pointless to have zoom in there with the air bag. Would it be better if the zoom was in the midsole separate from the air bag? Not sure if I'm making any sense to ya'll. Let's start the discussion!

I no exactly what u mean.... I been doing the zoom on air max for years now.... I got a bunch of zoom forefoot/heel insoles from my flightposites and would put them in my LeBron 7s... I always wondered y Nike never did it.... I guess they held it off so they could incorporate it later down the line and slap a hefty price tag on it... Even thou the unit itself probably cost cents to make.

These shoes feel a lot more stable than the VIII and VII imo . The VII were the worst

I sprained my ankle playing in the VIII v2. Not trying to blame it solely on the shoes but the full length air bag was a bit high off the ground.

These made me feel more confident when cutting and grabbing rebounds.

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

Whats up with the tip of the sole? It says "what we do in life echos in eternity." Lebron getting is getting deep
- Maximus 

Gladiator (2000)

..I think.

MN (Check)
Chinas (Check)

Hurricanes (Check)

Cannons 
pimp.gif
 (Check)

Kentuckys/Bred/Scarfaces will sit around so ill wait. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

MN (Check)
Chinas (Check)

Hurricanes (Check)

Cannons 
pimp.gif
 (Check)

laugh.gif
UGHHHHH I HATE YOUUUUU
CHINAS CANNONS AND HURRICANES!!!
i'm buying all 3, hopefully chinas hit the states

HOH in Riverside got a restock on MN for anyone interested, do you guys think I should trade my 10 flints 13's for a second pair of MN (flints are my second pair and got them real cheep)?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

tried coppin from my local JJ they said they drop later in the month lol
Bro drive up to Bay Plaza..they got 'em and sold one to me yesterday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

MN (Check)
Chinas (Check)

Hurricanes (Check)

Cannons 
pimp.gif
 (Check)

laugh.gif

I don't like you

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
they said they push it back to the dec 2

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
they said they push it back to the dec 2
Oh i got lucky then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Nice pickups Fresh Money, you've got the top 4 colorways we've seen so far IMO.
Thanks fam....i feel the same way..i pulled the trigger on all 4 as soon as i had a chance...i need the other CW as well...but i feel like itll be easier to pick those up so im just chillin... got blk cements up next..
i HIGHLY doubt chinas will hit the US, but you never know with nike...i need doubles of all 4 tho.. LOL cannons are by far the best ones hands down. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YUKU be posting the same page over and over
30t6p3b.gif

The ones that release in March do look really good, nice to see a "change of pace" its different from a lot of CW's

Just waiting to hear the nicknames for them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

Whats up with the tip of the sole? It says "what we do in life echos in eternity." Lebron getting is getting deep
- Maximus 

Gladiator (2000)

..I think.

Yup.. one of Big Yungin's favorite movies... even named his son after Maximus....
I wanted to name my son Achilles or Leonidas but momma wasn't having it.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom