Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by casper90403

can't wait. Wife's going to kill me this week. Got the Cannons scheduled to arrive on Wed, Zoom Rookies scheduled for Sat, and three AJ III black cements scheduled to arrive on 11/21 (if any of you are looking, nba.com has those in stock and ready to ship!).

Christmas came early. Next up, Hurricanes.
I feel you, in the past 2 weeks I have ordered MN's, GITD Rookies, OSU Trainers, Oregon Trainers, Run DMC Adidas
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god for being able to sell foams since I hate em now 
laugh.gif
Man I got y'all beat..
laugh.gif

Two pairs of MN's..two pairs of Kentucky's (one is being sent back)..two pairs of Oregon Trainers (one is being sent back-too small), a pair of MSU trainers..GITD Rookies..Binaries..and Cannons..smh..

The Miami Nights may b the best Lebron 9 colorway..hands down..it's a tie between them and the Hurricane's

^exactly........... on well though, what can you do?.... i actually think these are better basketball shoes functionality wise than the 7 and 8's.

On Release Date Went To Pick Up My MN
And Guess Who I Saw
The One N Only Jason Petrie
Went Up To Him And Asked Him For His
Autograph
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

since you;re asking our opinions, dont do it bro. Or at least do without the pink socks, unless you're rocking the hello kitty snapback too, than i would say go for it bro.

Put some black socks on and take the same pics. I have a feeling its going to look 1000% better.

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Undead Stocked My Kentucky's Today

i dont know why I'm still waiting to pick the kentuckys up. I'm going to regret this like I did each time i walked past the Yankee 8's and said nope, I'm passing.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by casper90403

can't wait. Wife's going to kill me this week. Got the Cannons scheduled to arrive on Wed, Zoom Rookies scheduled for Sat, and three AJ III black cements scheduled to arrive on 11/21 (if any of you are looking, nba.com has those in stock and ready to ship!).

Christmas came early. Next up, Hurricanes.
I feel you, in the past 2 weeks I have ordered MN's, GITD Rookies, OSU Trainers, Oregon Trainers, Run DMC Adidas
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god for being able to sell foams since I hate em now 
laugh.gif
Man I got y'all beat..
laugh.gif

Two pairs of MN's..two pairs of Kentucky's (one is being sent back)..two pairs of Oregon Trainers (one is being sent back-too small), a pair of MSU trainers..GITD Rookies..Binaries..and Cannons..smh..

The Miami Nights may b the best Lebron 9 colorway..hands down..it's a tie between them and the Hurricane's
notworthy-gif.228

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yes, I agree that the MN's are the best SO FAR (wanna double up actually),BUT this may all change if the SLH come out looking good 
devil.gif
devil.gif

am i the only one who hates that there is SO MUCH ORANGE amongst the top colorways? (cannon, china, hurricanes, even the sample tbr in 2012).  i wish the wing was black on the mn so i would like them and cop...since i dont my first 3 pairs (cannon and china already copped, going for hurricanes on rd) will involve a lot of orange 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
not even one of my favorite colors but i love these kicks

I picked up the Kentucky's off Eastbay 2 days ago and copped the Cannons from PYS.So now that brings my total to 4(Cannon,MiamiNights,Kentucky's and China's). Trying to workout getting the other pairs that have released below retail.Don't think I will be purchasing anything outside of the Lebron line except the AJ Concords and any of the Retro 10's.So LBJ from here on out

10.5 heads looking for MN's, there is a 10.5 on the OTHER site DS for retail and shipping

Those Kentuckys are sitting in my size on ndc....trying to hold out for cannons/another MN's
30t6p3b.gif

*Edit, the King, are on on iss?  Think we did a trade a while ago with an ipod and air max 90s.... 
nerd.gif
 I may be wrong

Originally Posted by you big dummy

25zgzsy.jpg

LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 13: NBA basketball player LeBron James poses with fans at a Nike event to celebrate the success of the London School of Basketball Comunity League at the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre on November 13, 2011 in London, England.

Spoiler [+]
iptj4p.jpg

Can't wait for the Dunkman joints.
laugh.gif

I'll wait for the real ones to pop up lol, but those aren't bad like that just put a Dunkman logo somewhere, I'll buy them.

Back
Top Bottom