Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I have a buddy over in Shanghai for business at the moment and he sent me a pic of the China's...they are running $250 US there though....think it's worth the purchase?

Man I can NOT wait for the SLH color, those were my favorite 8's.

Did everyones JJ orders ship yet? Just wondering.

Trying to decide if I need another pair of MN's, have a feeling these will sky rocket later and I don't wanna end up paying all that

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man I can NOT wait for the SLH color, those were my favorite 8's.

Did everyones JJ orders ship yet? Just wondering.

Trying to decide if I need another pair of MN's, have a feeling these will sky rocket later and I don't wanna end up paying all that
scheduled for Wed delivery. Thanks again.

can't wait. Wife's going to kill me this week. Got the Cannons scheduled to arrive on Wed, Zoom Rookies scheduled for Sat, and three AJ III black cements scheduled to arrive on 11/21 (if any of you are looking, nba.com has those in stock and ready to ship!).

Christmas came early. Next up, Hurricanes.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but whatever is available of the LeBron 9 (except the MN) is now discounted on Swoosh.

A store near me sold the Miamis a bit early...first non-Jordan shoe purchased at retail in ages!

Thanks for the heads up, might buy something if its still left on swoosh

I LOVE THESE!!!! Might be the only colorways I cop but I'm happy with both. Glad I was off on friday. I had a feeling that the cannon release date push back was BS
ebe36f7966488058e5ae85aba2b974d91d3ea953_r.jpg
f9e3605b6de88630e71a8d03a22578d52e840ddf_r.jpg
d1c36ba266c7803fe67f83adae117b351b848220_r.jpg
48f26a56a283be7a8dda5e73a3ad1fc920c307d3_r.jpg

Originally Posted by casper90403

can't wait. Wife's going to kill me this week. Got the Cannons scheduled to arrive on Wed, Zoom Rookies scheduled for Sat, and three AJ III black cements scheduled to arrive on 11/21 (if any of you are looking, nba.com has those in stock and ready to ship!).

Link?

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

go to footwear, nike and scroll down a little. its on the 3rd row. But you might be too late. they only have a few sizes available now. Sold 75 pairs in less than 45 minutes after i posted in the AJ III thread. And they had a 15% off coupon. Paid just over $390 for 3 pairs.

Link?

Not sure if this been asked will there be a Miami away, and Osu home? since Uk had both home and away colorways

Cannons sounds like they're picking up steam release wise. Will consider picking up a second pair when NDC drops them but glad to have my first pair from JJ coming in this next week.

Originally Posted by Joee1024

I LOVE THESE!!!! Might be the only colorways I cop but I'm happy with both. Glad I was off on friday. I had a feeling that the cannon release date push back was BS

nah push back is real, they're at a local footaction not available for sale till december

25zgzsy.jpg

LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 13: NBA basketball player LeBron James poses with fans at a Nike event to celebrate the success of the London School of Basketball Comunity League at the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre on November 13, 2011 in London, England.

Spoiler [+]
iptj4p.jpg

I feel you, in the past 2 weeks I have ordered MN's, GITD Rookies, OSU Trainers, Oregon Trainers, Run DMC Adidas
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god for being able to sell foams since I hate em now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom