Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

all this hype
30t6p3b.gif
..im happy with my breds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

I missed out on these. Had school work.

Anyone helping out them people that couldn't cop? I'd like a pair.

I am not trying to pay ridiculous reseller prices.
tired.gif

SoCal shouldn't be a problem to cop. It ain't the end of the world.
tired.gif
It should not be too hard to cop here in SoCal, plenty of spots gettin' them, just need to do your homework. I gotta spot that I don't expect too many people to show up at but it does seem that these are more limited than I had originally thought so who really knows?
Glad I could cop my 2pair on NDC. If I'm up to it, I might make my way out in the mornin' and hook some FELLOW NTs up. (Fellow meaning those NTs that actually help other NTs out)!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good man right here.

Forgive my ignorance as I have no idea if anyone is around here, but I'm pretty sure millenium shoes will have them as well

how would one stock locate these? dude up there said MN's are still sitting in his hometown. i hope i can grab some cannons.....

but then again im hearing these are GR... i mean, Jimmy Jazz had em. FTL, FTA, EASTBAY, HOH, NIKETOWN, CHAMPS. pretty much every major sneaker retailer.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

They will have the usual reseller fees right away, will they be the next SB? Who really knows, I think there will be something better down the lines which we haven't seen yet.

And what the hell is up with this inserting links whenever we say a company?

This started today, they better use the money generated from ads by fixing yuku.

Man i must have gotten lucky with NDC then. Ill drive around tomorrow AM as well and see if I can find any spots for you guys, Im in the Bay Area. No promises If i find a spot ill post it up. Good luck finding your pairs, Be careful out there

Lining up in this cold and be safe. Kids now a days like to carry guns around like fools and jack someones shoes. Man It would suck for resellers to get their hands on these and kill the game for other people. Much Love, Im out!

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

get ready for Christmas 9s.  Will be just as bad if not worse.
Nah it wont be as bad. This is the worst it gets honestly since these are the "Pre-heat's" of the 9's
there's going to be a season now, we might see some wild stuff.

They will have the usual reseller fees right away, will they be the next SB? Who really knows, I think there will be something better down the lines which we haven't seen yet.

This started today, they better use the money generated from ads by fixing yuku.

actually yuku has been working fine today

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man i must have gotten lucky with NDC then. Ill drive around tomorrow AM as well and see if I can find any spots for you guys, Im in the Bay Area. No promises If i find a spot ill post it up. Good luck finding your pairs, Be careful out there

Lining up in this cold and be safe. Kids now a days like to carry guns around like fools and jack someones shoes. Man It would suck for resellers to get their hands on these and kill the game for other people. Much Love, Im out!

HOH Serramonte is the place to go. You could check all the stores in the mall too they'll bound to have them.

^^hope NP doesn't have a repeat of the doernbecher 4 release. Heard it was like the wild west out there. Glad you got your pair locked down.

Copped the Cannons sz 10.5 off Eastbay. I ordered .5 up after everyone was saying these run small.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

^hope NP doesn't have a repeat of the doernbecher 4 release. Heard it was like the wild west out there. Glad you got your pair locked down.

Yeah I heard it was bad. but do you know any other places selling the cannons in ftw or arlington? pm me
nerd.gif

Did anyone try to use that code on eastbay? Someone posted one earlier and said it'd work regardless of the exclusion so I reposted it

did not work.

I struck out on NDC, Eastbay, and JimmyJazz...

Just checked my email and what do I see..."Your NikeStore.com order has been received" twice...

Now, I'm debating if I should cancel 1 or keep both? LOL....

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

Someone just tweeted people are camping out in Dallas for these!

Didn't think it would be like that here in DFW. Glad I got my pair a few weeks early.
That was my mentality when I moved out here. Seems like it's tougher since there are only like 2 locations that get the good releases, and everyone flocks there.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

get ready for Christmas 9s.  Will be just as bad if not worse.
Nah it wont be as bad. This is the worst it gets honestly since these are the "Pre-heat's" of the 9's
there's going to be a season now, we might see some wild stuff.
Yeah, Jason Petrie has been hyping one particular colorway for the spring that no one's seen yet, and he says he likes them better than anything else that's come out so far, Chinas and Cannons included. And at the rate they're releasing colorways (3-5 per month), there's bound to be some crazier stuff.

Originally Posted by Shox23

actually yuku has been working fine today

finally! Knock on wood lol

Back
Top Bottom