Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I got lucky and called in. Was able to place an order while I was driving. They told me that it's going to be shipped double boxed so no need to worry about gift box. I called back just now to confirm and the gal told me it WILL be double boxed.
happy.gif

Got my pair but a half size too small, hopefully my dude can come through with my pair tomorrow AM so I can cancel these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

get ready for Christmas 9s.  Will be just as bad if not worse.

Nah it wont be as bad. This is the worst it gets honestly since these are the "Pre-heat's" of the 9's

I missed out on these. Had school work.
Anyone helping out them people that couldn't cop? I'd like a pair.
I am not trying to pay ridiculous reseller prices.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

Someone just tweeted people are camping out in Dallas for these!

Didn't think it would be like that here in DFW. Glad I got my pair a few weeks early.

Did anyone try to use that code on eastbay? Someone posted one earlier and said it'd work regardless of the exclusion so I reposted it

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I got lucky and called in. Was able to place an order while I was driving. They told me that it's going to be shipped double boxed so no need to worry about gift box. I called back just now to confirm and the gal told me it WILL be double boxed.
happy.gif

ur talking bout eastbay right? if so yeahh buddy i hate when the box gets crushed and ruined. 

just got back from work... whats the availability on these looking like? What are lines looking like... if any?

more limited or same as MN?

They sold out in less than 15 minutes on NDC and Eastbay looks like they're more limited than the Miami nights and some people are saying that there are people camping out for these here in Dallas at least.

These definitely seem more limited than the MN's. Eastbay was pretty much an instant sell out, got the wait timer and everything. NDC servers worked like crap but managed to get a pair

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

tired.gif

SoCal shouldn't be a problem to cop. It ain't the end of the world.
tired.gif

Def surprised to see them sell out so quickly online. Hopefully youll be able to grab them in the AM

They will have the usual reseller fees right away, will they be the next SB? Who really knows, I think there will be something better down the lines which we haven't seen yet.

And what the hell is up with this inserting links whenever we say a company?

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by optimusp517

happy.gif

ur talking bout eastbay right? if so yeahh buddy i hate when the box gets crushed and ruined. 

Yup eastbay! My Miami nights that I picked up earlier this year was wrapped in a bag. Seems like this release is a little more limited so they're doing some extra for it. I'm still crossing my fingers cause you never know what they will actually do compared to what they say.

UNLESS

Eastbay Ray can confirm that for me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

These definitely seem more limited than the MN's. Eastbay was pretty much an instant sell out, got the wait timer and everything. NDC servers worked like crap but managed to get a pair

I was shocked I was able to get through on the phone with Eastbay when I called at 8:59... for a sec I thought the demand wasn't as high or they had way more quantity.

damn, i forgot to get on at 12 smh. any site still have these?? or what stores will have them tomorrow? FNL? FTL? FTA?

i had a feeling the cannons would go like this but im suprised the miamis are selling so much

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

tired.gif

SoCal shouldn't be a problem to cop. It ain't the end of the world.
tired.gif
It should not be too hard to cop here in SoCal, plenty of spots gettin' them, just need to do your homework. I gotta spot that I don't expect too many people to show up at but it does seem that these are more limited than I had originally thought so who really knows?
Glad I could cop my 2pair on NDC. If I'm up to it, I might make my way out in the mornin' and hook some FELLOW NTs up. (Fellow meaning those NTs that actually help other NTs out)!

Back
Top Bottom