Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ULTIMATE PASS ON CHRISTMAS 9'S AND SCARFACES. BOTH OF THOSE LOOK TRASH.

THOSE CHINAS WILL BE COPPED ON SIGHT. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT!
Memph where will the Chinas be in the 216 holla at me?

Got the Cannons still need the mn gonna get the chinas xmas n freegums n imma wait til the triple blacks go on sale n then im prolly done lol

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

brewcrew17 wrote:

that ice...
Hope the red is that vibrant in person.  Hell, I know I'll end up with them anyway....

If X-Mas look exactly like this.....

X-Mas 9>>> X-Mas 8

It's called CLEAN!
X-Mas 8s were busy lookin' like a muva'.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

that ice...
eyes.gif
This picture made me sort of want  SMH

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ULTIMATE PASS ON CHRISTMAS 9'S AND SCARFACES. BOTH OF THOSE LOOK TRASH.

THOSE CHINAS WILL BE COPPED ON SIGHT. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT!
Memph where will the Chinas be in the 216 holla at me?
PM ME.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but for me it's between the OSUs on discount or the Xmas joints
nerd.gif

I happen to really like the OSU's so its justifiable imo if you can only get one.  I'd get the Christmas, and go for the OSU's a lil down the road.

I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but for me it's between the OSUs on discount or the Xmas joints
nerd.gif

I happen to really like the OSU's so its justifiable imo if you can only get one.  I'd get the Christmas, and go for the OSU's a lil down the road.
I'd do the same thing. Xmas will probably sell out pretty quickly, but the OSUs are one of the least desired colorways, from what it seems. You can probably get the Xmas first and then still get OSU for a reasonable price down the road.

Yuku sucks I saw a few pages back somebody on ISS said the Xmas days drop on the 26th but I need some real info you never know what your getting on ISS

Originally Posted by Wayne141

nerd.gif

I'd do the same thing. Xmas will probably sell out pretty quickly, but the OSUs are one of the least desired colorways, from what it seems. You can probably get the Xmas first and then still get OSU for a reasonable price down the road.
This. As much as I want to love the OSUs, there's something about the color blocking that turns me and (apparently) a lot of other people off. Those are going to sit until they get discounted.  The Xmas however, will probably be gone on release day.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

nerd.gif

Word. I know XMas will sell fast, but the clock's ticking on my Swoosh account now that they know I won't be coming back next summer 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Yuku sucks I saw a few pages back somebody on ISS said the Xmas days drop on the 26th but I need some real info you never know what your getting on ISS

Truth, I've seen the 26th in this thread as well. And the 26th makes sense as well, since the 25th is a Sunday this year.

Back
Top Bottom