Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Anyone know if the Miami nights fit like the cannons?

Own both of them....both fit the exact same...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are way too nice should have trolled that question so hard.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I'm not into the 9's at all but the China's are starting to grow on me. Did someone say that NDC and Eastbay will be getting these? What about FTL, HOH, Champs, FTA, etc?
We will be carrying the Chinas when they release this Friday night at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST.  They will appear at the following link during the day on Friday with a countdown timer to the launch:  http://bit.ly/nNS3fn

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I'm not into the 9's at all but the China's are starting to grow on me. Did someone say that NDC and Eastbay will be getting these? What about FTL, HOH, Champs, FTA, etc?
We will be carrying the Chinas when they release this Friday night at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST.  They will appear at the following link during the day on Friday with a countdown timer to the launch:  http://bit.ly/nNS3fn

EastbayRep - Ray
Eastbay Ray to the rescue once again.  Guess it's time to start crossing my fingers.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Anyone know if the Miami nights fit like the cannons?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean it does sound like a question vulnerable to trolling but remember the Sprites and Solar Red 8s..people said they needed to go a whole size up on the Solar Reds...

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by Jking0821

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean it does sound like a question vulnerable to trolling but remember the Sprites and Solar Red 8s..people said they needed to go a whole size up on the Solar Reds...

I own both and for some reason my cannon 10.5 fit a little tighter then my MN 10.5.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Just broke down and did a pre-order on Ebay for the China's! I really don't wanna deal with the mayhem this wknd. 
ohwell.gif

Was able to get them for $235 with Priority Shipping!

It's coo to have no worries, but $235 ain't what's up. For me, it's retail or less for the 9's. Since I only like the China colorway...
That's not a bad price for them, especially considering tax + shipping. $30-40 over retail isn't too bad for peace of mind since these will probably the hardest 9s to get (so far).

This was exactly my logic. I'm not close to any spot that will have these. So if I lose out online Friday night then I'm stuck paying reseller prices anyways. I'll just avoid the hassle altogether. I almost paid $265 on Saturday so just shows how bad I want these. Glad I waited it out just a bit longer. I'm not mad with paying $235/shipped. I'm interested to see what the resellers do come the wknd. Will probably be twice as much if they do end up being extremely limited.

NDC says X-Mas days will be $170 on 12/25.

So it looks like a 12/26 release day in stores.

Not sure if this had already been cleared up or not w/ the rumors of a $185 tag.

ok its December and people are still asking how these fit.. why dont you just go to your local mall or something and just try them on..its been asked way too much it seems like..just go try them on lol its not hard

RKO, I didn't own the 8 ps. I do know that these fit WAY tighter that the v1 and v2. I went 1/2 size up on my U of Ms and they still fit snug at first, then loosened up some. That's just my opinion though. You would do yourself some justice to just go try a pair on.FYI I also went 1/2 a size up on the 8s. Hope this helps you man.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

its kinda early but, what about the christmas'?

Maybe I am crazy, but IMO, the 9s fit pretty darn similar to the 8s.  The 8s are roomier in the toebox, but they ran somewhat small to me, so I am pretty much sticking with 11.5 on 8s and 9s, as I have with most other recent releases, save Bordeuax 7s- which were extremely funky size wise.  Been wearing a lot of my entourage 8s, and I gotta say, I hope the tongue rub (squeak) is not nearly as bad on these 9s, because its driving me absolutely insane.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

bet. they only 170. 12/25 tho? thas gotta change

probably just a 12/25 release on the website, stores 12/26 like last year.  That's just me being logical though, not a source or anything.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Hey Eastbay Rep or anyone that can answer, will Eastbay be carrying the Freegums?
We will be carrying the Freegums when they release on 12/31/11.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Eastbay carrying Xmas?
No information on the Christmas colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

is eastbay gettin the chinas?

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

is eastbay gettin the chinas?

So you must have came straight to this page a posted and not even have read one post look 5 post up and you will clearly see EASTBAY RAY POSTED INFO

Back
Top Bottom