Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Riverdale- nice pic^^

I was sold on orange laces before having Cannons in hand, but the green ones have actually grown on me more since I've had them.  I sense I kinda feel the same way on the Chinas- blue > orange, because the shoes both "pop"enough without the lace addition.  Almost like they are a little overkill with orange laces.  Just my observation, obviously some folks can pull this off better than others.  Congrats to those who got their pairs.  I will admit the 9 was unimpressive by all accounts to me before having them in hand and on foot.  As much as I like 8v2s, the 9 definitely feels more connected to the ground, and ultimately is probably a better performer on court- which ultimately is probably the goal.  Nice job JP and Nike, and shame on me for doubting...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Kratos

Is $260 too much to pay for the cannons in a size 12.5?

Yes, you can find them at retail still from what I see a lot of people posting.  Someone help him out
Cool greys look good, but man those V3 samples 
eek.gif
eek.gif
Thanks man, I'll just keep looking.

them cannons look sweet with the orange laces... hope the china's arent an online release that would suck...

cool greys not to sure aint othing like seeing a shoe in person.. saw the scarfaces on a couple today they look dope... still like the freegums better.. any pair will do though

Props to my younger brother. He camped out last night at Roosevelt Field mall for wristbands and since they didnt have his size he ended up getting my size
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Hope the red is that vibrant in person.  Hell, I know I'll end up with them anyway....

at first the Christmas Lebron 9 didn't appeal to me. The this picture made the red look
pimp.gif
!

Why did I have to see that pic. Now, they appeal to me. That red looks
pimp.gif

Mettalic Silver's are nice. May get those too.

Nike Store AZ will be doing a size raffle at 9am for the Chinas on Saturday. I hope bringing 7 people (tickets) will secure my sz 12. Fingers crossed already.

I will wait to see better pics of the cool greys for final judgement, the pics we have now are so dark.

I got my UM's today from swoosh and for those of you that slept on them DON'T! Sizes are disappearing everywhere quietly. BTW, I never got a shipping confirmation or anything from Nike, anyone else order off there recently and not get anything?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

So it is 100% confirmed that all CHAMPS will be getting the Chinas?
ONLY A SELECT FEW.
Does anyone know if Queens Center Mall CHAMPS is getting them? got a connect there and he said he'd hold my pair if they got them

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Hey Eastbay Rep or anyone that can answer, will Eastbay be carrying the Freegums?
We will be carrying the Freegums when they release on 12/31/11.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Eastbay carrying Xmas?
No information on the Christmas colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

is eastbay gettin the chinas?
We will be carrying the Chinas when they release this Friday night at 11
PM CST/Midnight EST.  They will appear at the following link during the
day on Friday with a countdown timer to the launch:  http://bit.ly/nNS3fn

EastbayRep - Ray
Very helpful as usual.
One question I have is this, will the lebrons be shipped in a bag or double boxed?
Thanks
I have received confirmation that the LeBron 9 Chinas will be double boxed when they are shipped.  I have not receive any word yet if the LeBron 9 Freegums will be double boxed.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by MrDozo

We will be carrying the Freegums when they release on 12/31/11.

No information on the Christmas colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

We will be carrying the Chinas when they release this Friday night at 11
PM CST/Midnight EST.  They will appear at the following link during the
day on Friday with a countdown timer to the launch:  http://bit.ly/nNS3fn

EastbayRep - Ray
Very helpful as usual.
One question I have is this, will the lebrons be shipped in a bag or double boxed?
Thanks
I have received confirmation that the LeBron 9 Chinas will be double boxed when they are shipped.  I have not receive any word yet if the LeBron 9 Freegums will be double boxed.

EastbayRep - Ray

a christmas miracle, eastbay doing something right

OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: 12/24 @ 11pm central time, straight from @nikestore. (for christmas brons)

So before we get more questions that is:

12/25 @12 AM Eastern Time
12/24 @11 PM Central Time
12/24 @9 PM Western Time

Same goes with the Chinas on their respective date

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

^ and then theres me who has chinas and cannons but only my miamis make me go WOW!

Miami's have flawless colorblocking for the colors used imo.  

Both of the Cannons & The U's are absolutely amazing... I have both 
pimp.gif

I used to GO off the China's... NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE. Now the Xmas's...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

^ and then theres me who has chinas and cannons but only my miamis make me go WOW!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I think a few heads are gonna be slightly disappointed when they finally get the chinas.  Something as simple as an orange sockliner and carbon fiber plate, and maybe even a orange max unit would've really made them special and made the orange laces unneccesary.  The shade of blue makes the shoe, but the execution is not great and that china flame is terrible.

The cannons and U's are something special. 
pimp.gif

Ready for the Christmas joints too.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I think a few heads are gonna be slightly disappointed when they finally get the chinas.  Something as simple as an orange sockliner and carbon fiber plate, and maybe even a orange max unit would've really made them special and made the orange laces unneccesary.  The shade of blue makes the shoe, but the execution is not great and that china flame is terrible.

pimp.gif

I was most disappointed with the Cannons personally, enough that I flipped them after getting them in for a few days. They look great to me in pictures which is why I copped, but they didn't really pop as much to me in person and that orange sole just kinda killed them for me. I tried them on feet a couple times just to be sure and wasn't too impressed. It's a unique color combo, but I'd rather have Chinas or Miami Nights. 
Just my 2 cents though. And with the Chinese art inspiration, I actually liked the detailing on the Chinas with the flames, lion, etc cuz the execution is very similar to what the source is like, loud & colorful. I can see how it's not for everybody though.

SEEN A GUY WEARING THE CHINAS AT A RESTAURANT IN CLEVELAND LAST WEEKEND AND THEY ARE DEF
pimp.gif
IN PERSON AND ON FEET.

THE PICS DON'T LIE.

saw the china's up close the quality dosent look to good but the shoe is just hot, cant wait to get a pair... dominicansneakerlover was killing them joints at sneakerpimps nyc

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Is Eastbay slated for the christmas 9's?

No information on the Christmas colorway yet.  If anything comes up, we will post an update.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by Wayne141

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I was most disappointed with the Cannons personally, enough that I flipped them after getting them in for a few days. They look great to me in pictures which is why I copped, but they didn't really pop as much to me in person and that orange sole just kinda killed them for me. I tried them on feet a couple times just to be sure and wasn't too impressed. It's a unique color combo, but I'd rather have Chinas or Miami Nights. 
Just my 2 cents though. And with the Chinese art inspiration, I actually liked the detailing on the Chinas with the flames, lion, etc cuz the execution is very similar to what the source is like, loud & colorful. I can see how it's not for everybody though.

I feel you.  But if you aren't feeling the orange sole on the cannons, there's no way you can like them.  I got my first pair couple months ago, and I was slight disappointed initially as well.  I definitely appreciate them much more now.  The combo is so unique, and the orange laces give them that balance and pop.  I have even grown to like them with the green laces.  If you liked them even a lil, might wanna reconsider.  But I understand we don't all have the same taste.

As far as Chinas, the flame isn't the problem, the print just looks nasty and cheap under the mesh. 

I would hardly say that Xmas colorway "pops", but to each their own.  For me, I have preferred Cannons the most since we saw initial pics.  Seeing them and having them in person did nothing to dissuade me from that.  I was more impressed with Chinas in person than in pics.  The main thing about Xmas that still has me thinking is the sole.  I really like that they made it icy and not white this year.  Soles on 8v2s are difficult to keep clean for some reason after wears.  More so than many of my other recent pickups.

Back
Top Bottom