Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sent Off Payment And Locked Down My China's Thru The FAM Tonight............ My Dude's Gonna Get A PHAT Pack-O LOUD Coming Up Here Shortly
smokin.gif
(You Know Who You Are
nerd.gif
)

Pretty Much Done With This Model For Now Unless Another Hot Colorway Drops Like These And The Cannons

Concords > Xmas' ALLLL DAY!!!!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

How do they have something that does't release until the 31st??? They already have them in stock???
Yeah, I was talking to one of the dudes there about the Chinas and he showed me the freegums after he said they weren't going to be getting the Chinas or Christmases.

are you in nyc? anyway if a footaction is getting them sounds like a go, got my fingers crossed. thanks for the info bro

and prince alot of stores get sneakers weeks before release date..my local jimmy jazz has been sitting on concords since the begining of the month..

Oh ok, and yea I know they get them early but I thought the freegums were going to be more of QS type release. Get them a week before RD and drop them on the 31st. 
I guess the freegums won't be too limited then

man..wasn't planning on getting the 9's at all but those pictures of the China's and Xmas are very tempting. Nike Santa Monica is doing a raffle from 7:15am to 7:45am. I'm guessing I'll need to be there by 5am?

also btw...check this out this post on FB from NTLA

Stop by NIKETOWN Los Angeles to pick up your limited edition Lebron 9 'China' $170 +tax and the Air Jordan 14 Retro 'Last Shot' $160 +tax. Available at NIKETOWN Los Angeles on December 17th! Wristbands for the Lebron 9 ‘China’ & Air Jordan 14 will be distributed from 5 PM - 6 PM on Friday, December 16th.

Do any places still have the "Kentucky"/Blue colorway available still for retail? Passed early, and must admit I'm having second thoughts.

Chinas: get your normal size. I'm 11 in everything else, I got 11 in these, and they're perfect.
I still
indifferent.gif
 at this post every time I click the last page and nothing shows up.

Can we get a pic of the Christmas's with jeans on?

Also, I'm guessing when NikeStore Twitter said midnight on Christmas Eve, they meant 1 minute after 11:59pm EST on 12/24, or 9:00pm PST on 12/24. Color blocking was better on the 8's but the 9's are a better-designed shoe. I might have to pick these up.

just opened up my China's and i wasnt in awe like i was with the Cannons. Like them, but I still rank the Cannons ahead. I'm goign to see if the orange laces make me appreciate them more. How do i post pics?

Originally Posted by casper90403

just opened up my China's and i wasnt in awe like i was with the Cannons. Like them, but I still rank the Cannons ahead. I'm goign to see if the orange laces make me appreciate them more. How do i post pics?

The cannons are harder imo.  I wasnt awed either.  Just like the entourage...they're a lot better when you don't have them

Anybody know of any stores in MD (Baltimore specificly) getting the Chinas? Really not tryna waste gas goin to HoH...

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by casper90403

The cannons are harder imo.  I wasnt awed either.  Just like the entourage...they're a lot better when you don't have them
Story of my life
30t6p3b.gif

I went up a high size to 11 for the China's and I feel like I could finally breathe! Been wearing 10.5 in Cannons and Miami Nights. What a difference.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

^ and then theres me who has chinas and cannons but only my miamis make me go WOW!

Miami's have flawless colorblocking for the colors used imo.  

Back
Top Bottom