Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Would u guys pick chinas over glow in the dark zoom rookies or binary blue rookies??

@kevi definetly.. at least over the binary's, they gonna be at the outlets by the boat load... the lb9 is the %#%%

im a sucker for glow in the dark shoes but still wont choose them over the china's... 

on another note them dam xmas kicks are so fly, the lebron line keeps getting better.. the xmas 7 was horrible, comfy but wack..

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by onet0nsoup

Thanks for checking my status EastbayRep.
You're welcome! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I truly hope Eastbay ships out my pair tonight. That would be great. Sucks that some peoples order will get canceled though
30t6p3b.gif
It does appear most of the orders should be shipping out tonight.  Any order not shipping tonight will get shipped out tomorrow night. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you Eastbay just got my shipping confirmation 
pimp.gif

Thanks for your opinions probably gonna go wit the chinas there to good to miss and it's a steal.And your right I could always get the binaries for the low in a few months/weeks

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

My Chinas came in from NDC today.  The colors are INSANE.  Lovin the blue and the translucent sole.  The fire doesn't look as corny as some have said.
BUT, I've got a nasty glue stain on the medial side of one of em.  Not just a little dot either its like an inch and half stripe across the hyperfuse.  Its not on a very obvious spot since its on the medial side above the carbon fiber plate but I'm still pissed about it.  Any advice on gettin glue out of the hyperfuse?
I would try fingernails and tweezers but the layer of glue is too thin.  Thinking about using GOOF OFF.  Bad idea?

If your talking about the hyperfuse area & not the flywire....use soap, water & good ol' fashion finger nail. Scrape at it & the glue wil come off with no damage to the shoe whatsoever. I had a batch of glue on the front toe area (hyperfuse) of my Cannons that I initially thought was a scratch.
5 minutes worth of elbow grease later....glue was long gone. The hyperfuse is pretty sturdy on this shoe.

ohwell.gif
 Just recieved a backordered statement from eastbay for the China 9's stating I should recieve my product in 2 weeks of backorder date, Should I wait it out or just cancel it?

Sidenote: Any one else in the same boat

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

JHes91 wrote:
Does anyone know if $230 for the cannon's is too much? and is instyleshoes a legit site?

Call Niketown Portland 503-221-6453. When I got my Chinas they had some and then were going to ship the rest out, because the Cannon's were not moving here like they are else where.  If they don't have them anymore they should be able to tell you which Niketowns to call for the Cannon's. 
Thanks for the info bro...I called Nike Portland and they didn't have any cannons in a 13 or 14, he also told me that those sizes were sold out at all retail nike locations 
indifferent.gif

on another note xmas's 
pimp.gif

i keep flip floppin on the Xmas'. One pic tells me yes, next pic no, next pic yes, etc.

Game time decision it is...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

i keep flip floppin on the Xmas'. One pic tells me yes, next pic no, next pic yes, etc.

Yeah, some pictures the red looks really good, then in others it doesn't look so good.

I didn't want to say anything until I got the shipping confirmation which I got this afternoon. But I called Eastbay yesterday and was able to order a size 12 in the China's which was the original size I needed. I tried to tell the lady how they were all sold out and if she was sure but she just kept telling me they have a couple sizes if I wanted them or not, so I placed the order, got the shipping confirmation this morning, and they should be here Friday.

Those Christmas bron's are just okay to me as i want to see Nike try some other color schemes-i'm thinking maybe a green base shoes with red laces even.Secondly can someone tell me how limited the china 9s actually were?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I feel ya.  Last year the 8 V/2 was a no brainer.  I won't know if I'll get them until I have them in my hands.

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by JHes91

Does anyone know if $230 for the cannon's is too much? and is instyleshoes a legit site?

why dont you just wait a week or so and save yourself the $.
what does this mean?
That's what I'm wondering... $230 sounds like a good price to me, especially if you're a size 11.5+

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by MrDozo

why dont you just wait a week or so and save yourself the $.
what does this mean?
That's what I'm wondering... $230 sounds like a good price to me, especially if you're a size 11.5+
Yeah, I don't think the guy who wrote that knew i wore a 13 or 14 

Back
Top Bottom