Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

i keep flip floppin on the Xmas'. One pic tells me yes, next pic no, next pic yes, etc.

Game time decision it is...

I feel ya.  Last year the 8 V/2 was a no brainer.  I won't know if I'll get them until I have them in my hands.
8 v/2 is 10x better than the 9s when it comes to the xmas edition.  Saw the xmas 9s upclose the shoe is boring but the sole is very nice...but at the end of the day who's looking at my soles 
laugh.gif

easy pass, release the watch the throne!
laugh.gif
 I'm shocked.  No sarcasm.  This is coming from the guy who predicted the China 9 will sit. 
laugh.gif

i had a pair of UK's but i traded them for the OSU's kinda regretting it now. eh, i could always get another pair. they're just sitting on the shelves here anyways.

Those lows (at least in that colorway) are doing nothing for me. Hopefully we get some crazy colors a la the Sprites.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

UKs are so underrated. they are easily top 3 cw.

number1 for me cause i hated the 9 then i saw the UKs and fell in love.

I agree with you. Kentucky's are also my #1. I love how the blue just shines against the black, and how the white swoosh and sole stand out. They nailed this one with the color blocking.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I agree as well, that was the biggest must cop for me, the only pair that sent me into a frenzy once I saw pics & the pair I'd pick so far if I could only have 1.And for what it's worth, I'd say Miami Night>Cannon marginally if you're about that color splash life & don't mind the pink like me, I chose Cannons though because they're better to me & fit me more.1- UK away2- China(I remember I was iffy on these when they first came out, didn't wanna order online since I had to see them in person, wasn't a MUST COP but very much wanted & bought
laugh.gif
)3- Cannon(wanted these since I first saw pics, nice enough to have but I'm more impressed by what I thought they'd be in pics than in person)4- Miami Nights(these get love but I could never wear them myself, just can't do the pink. I want to though they're hot, especially with black laces)

Tree looking like Charlie Brown's tree.

Ready for those Christmas 9's. Hate that none of the smaller urban accounts my way are getting the Christmas 9. Haven't had to wait inline for a shoe since last Christmas and looks like I'll be going it again.

My Chinas shipped
smile.gif
great thing to come home from work to......editn can someone post the sku to mns, i think im gonna try to stock locate a pair

i only have 3 pairs so far, hopefully getting Xmas so here is my top 4 +1....

1. Miami Nights
2. Chinas
3. UKs
4. Blackouts
5. XMas

dont see whats so special about Cannons + Miamis...hate the neon orange laces on Miamis....Cannons are better looking imo, but still dont like them, personally.

Ill be happy with the 5 pairs I have listed...and possibly a double up on Blackouts so i can get one customed, again
pimp.gif

I feel ya.  Last year the 8 V/2 was a no brainer.  I won't know if I'll get them until I have them in my hands.
8 v/2 is 10x better than the 9s when it comes to the xmas edition.  Saw the xmas 9s upclose the shoe is boring but the sole is very nice...but at the end of the day who's looking at my soles 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm shocked.  No sarcasm.  This is coming from the guy who predicted the China 9 will sit. 
laugh.gif
Who me? You must be talking to the other guy 
laugh.gif

I know I never said the chinas will sit, I bought em when they release in China. 
nerd.gif

honestly, i don't see what the fuss is about the chinas...copped the chinas and the cannons and side by side the cannons are better. pics made the chinas look better than they look in person IMHO. guess its just me, tho.

Originally Posted by debs 168

honestly, i don't see what the fuss is about the chinas...copped the chinas and the cannons and side by side the cannons are better. pics made the chinas look better than they look in person IMHO. guess its just me, tho.

Your love for NY Knicks is in question here.
laugh.gif
nah I didn't go for them but I'd pick Cannons > Chinas

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who me? You must be talking to the other guy 
laugh.gif

I know I never said the chinas will sit, I bought em when they release in China. 
nerd.gif

No I meant I'm shocked at your statement about the X-Mas. And this is coming from the guy (me) who made that prediction about the Chinas which sent shockwaves in this thread. 
laugh.gif

But yeah I'm surprised you passin' on the X-Mas 9's being that you were on the LeBron 9 train from minute 00:01

Back
Top Bottom