Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Called east bay earlier today and got a 7.5... not my size though, hopefully ill be able to trade up for my size

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

so is HOH open on 25th for kobes and lebrons xmas? or is it the day before like last year?

Day after nothing is open on Xmas really

my corny version of the xmas 9.. a clear sole option would of been dope for these..

vxku28.jpg

the blackout are so Gorgeous though..... but i got try n copp some at the outlet smetime ..... cant afford to buy every cw that drops like that... i copp the must have then deal with the rest....

Originally Posted by pelimpe

the blackout are so Gorgeous though..... but i got try n copp some at the outlet smetime ..... cant afford to buy every cw that drops like that... i copp the must have then deal with the rest....

I think citysole has them for $124, will outlets sell them for under $100?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Any word on whether you guys will be getting the Christmas' yet? Its getting closer & closer to the release date
We will be releasing the Christmas colorway on 12/26/11.  This means the shoes will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Sunday (12/25/11) night.  These shoes will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks!!

As far as the website crashing during the Chinas release is there anything being done to decrease the chances of that happening for the Jordan 11, Lebron Christmas' & other future releases?

Originally Posted by Shox23

I doubt it, I think the blackout 8's are still $110 at most outlets

Originally Posted by Shox23

Get them from sneaker.st for 120 shipped. Some outlets not gonna sell them below 100. Might as well get them now at that price.

those christmas just keep looking better and better
pimp.gif

Got my chinas today and I can say there def my favorite so far, they look amazing in person

I have to admit...even though I like the design of the 8's better, these Xmas 9's are better than the Xmas 8's

I keep tellin myself to resist the Christmas Lebron 9's..but it's becomin tougher
laugh.gif

Still missin somethin..tho

anyone notice that the toe box on the Christmas 9s, is leather textured, and the Chinas have a plastic toe box? hmm...

got my china9s today. while looking at them i noticed this.....
sick.gif

decided to checkout my other pairs and they all were the same...
sick.gif
again

its not really a big deal but for $180 i expect top notch quality. smh

Back
Top Bottom