Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Heads up: Nike Mall of America has one pair of Chinas left, size 8, call them to order over the phone.

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

Originally Posted by SyracuseBoyBoy

iDs Made it in
dope! when did u order these if u dont mind me asking. how long did they take?

JB I placed my order on Dec 5th, they shipped Dec 23rd.  Just got back home from vacation, finally got the chance to open them up.
Thanks everyone for the props!

those UK's look amazing with the allstar laces.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

those UK's look amazing with the allstar laces.
pimp.gif

Thanks. I thought they looked good as well. Tried the same thing with the freegums. Came out nice but not as nice as with the UK's.

dooope UKs with the lace swaps. I need to get a second pair since I've hooped in my UKs and they are pretty worn. Question about where you got those solid blue laces from?

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

dooope UKs with the lace swaps. I need to get a second pair since I've hooped in my UKs and they are pretty worn. Question about where you got those solid blue laces from?

Thanks. The solid laces are from the Lebron 8 "Sprites".. They have that bright green lace tip which looks a little different. I hooped in my Kentucky's a lot. The toe pad area seemed to sink in a little but thats about it. They hold up pretty well.

My spot should have the Jordan Chiacgo 10's tomorrow. Tempted to see which laces they actually come with. If they come with the red and black laces going to try them in the freegums. I think they come with the solid black skinny laces though....

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I honesty think that the breads are one of the BEST CW's
top 5 so far

Trying to bump the thread off this page

I have the black and reds. I rarely ever wear them besides for basketball. Those and my UK's
Not a huge BRED fan

i might jus have to cop the freegums since i dont own any lebrons and i can prolly talk the finishline manager to hook me with a discount

Yo does anyone have the sku# for the Miami Nights? I'm trying to track a pair down in a sz 15 and I'm having no luck at all.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Can't believe Freegums are being slept on.

yea the freegums are getting slept on hard, seen them and the xmas's at my local footaction today

Might grab the Freegums this weekend, the shoe caught my eye and they're clean. Slept on the Miami Nights due to some bill, I think. Dunkmans will be had depending on how long I have to camp.

Once again yuku is failing us.
the "mangos" look more like papayas to me. Either way those are an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom