Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hoping Freegums get discounted on Swoosh after this week. Need to double up. They really should have come with a second set of red laces though.

I'm glad everyone sleeping on the Freegums. More for me. 
pimp.gif

I'm really surprised they aren't discounted yet, usually after the first couple of days if they aren't selling out they will.  Hell Miami Nights were discounted at one point

Originally Posted by elhombreAIR

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Yo does anyone have the sku# for the Miami Nights? I'm trying to track a pair down in a sz 15 and I'm having no luck at all.

UPC#  00883419412387

Dont know where the sku is located, I got my pair from champs
and on the label it has two sets of numbers :
01-02577-6-04
469764-002

Also for anyone in Houston area, as of Sunday,  Almeda Mall had a sz.10.5 Miami nights at footlocker and a sz 9 cannons at the foot action

Hope this helps someone

Good look! This definitely helps. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Gone for a few days and I miss a restock of the Miami nights, and to top it off on swoosh FML

I didn't see them on swoosh during this restock, I think it was a very small one.  But I did get a pair off there like a month ago or so for $113 or something.

Anybody in NY/NJ has any leads to where there may have the Cannons in size 14 still? Tryna help this dude locate a pair so he'll stop asking the same question over and over lol

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anybody in NY/NJ has any leads to where there may have the Cannons in size 14 still? Tryna help this dude locate a pair so he'll stop asking the same question over and over lol

I think someone over on *%@%@%$$*#@%% said they had a 14 at the 34th St. Footaction

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

Originally Posted by JRodski

damn. just checked ebay and theres barely any scarfaces there either...

scarfaces might be that sleeper shoe of the IX's that some will be lookin for later. hell, they've only been out for about 2 months and im havin no luck

and whats "RTVd"?

theres a FSR on NDC and in every store in mall

Eastbay also has plenty of sizes. Unles you wear a 10.5-11.5 or 13-14 your good there. I was at the mall on Friday and every store had them on display. I don't think many will be looking for them later. If they are they shouldn't be hard to find. Flight club even has a few listed at $160. Save ten bucks.

Scarfaces are about to hit outlets for 120 I believe.

i think i may be in the minority, but is anybody else loving those "swingmans"/"griffeys"/navy blue ones? they're so simple, yet so sick.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

help me out a bit chinas for concords who winning?

if its the 2011 concords #fail

But then again Im Bias....so wait for some one else opinion.

Originally Posted by datboi81

i think i may be in the minority, but is anybody else loving those "swingmans"/"griffeys"/navy blue ones? they're so simple, yet so sick.

That seems to be the majority. Seems like more people earlier in the month late last month were more on the "Griffey" cw then a few days ago Bron posted that pic on his twitter which got a few to jump ship but seems like a lot of people are taking the blue over the dunkmans. I'll take the dunkmans all day but I'm aiming for both.

Back
Top Bottom