Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

donjuan513 wrote:
Curious, what color would have worked better on the SLHs other than white?
I think a purple midsole with speckles then a turquoise sole would have looked better.  The white sole isn't bad but since there isn't much white elsewhere on the shoe it sticks out.  Unlike the UK's where the swoosh was white so it balanced better imo.  
Still not sure about Summit Lakes. I'll wait to see them in person for the final verdict.

@syracuseboyboy them id's came out dope, very nice, love the black and grey.. all the colors go well with each other imo.. nice

Originally Posted by mri95

Am i the only1 who experiences blank pages on here?
Yuku wildin out!

I am. Thought it was just my iPhone but after switching to the PC it did the same thing. But I no longer really care for the SLH's. Bangs are still money though.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

That white botton is killing the SLH...
AGREED.

Just like the orange sole that killed the cannons.

2vb5s2r.jpg

Originally Posted by SyracuseBoyBoy

6663648945_17c0a57a35.jpg
dope iD's, wish these things were cheaper

a few id's from the other thread..

Spoiler [+]
6s5aqd.jpg

2ccmop2.jpg

photo3es.jpg

dxzt4g.jpg

4j0t9h.jpg

ag
r86kqv.jpg

photo9mx.jpg

25i44co.jpg

brandonschunck.jpg

6439788629337c92bb08z.jpg

gentry187
f9ee1209.jpg

ea6d57ae.jpg

nike id, nikeid lebron 9

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Curious, what color would have worked better on the SLHs other than white?

Exactly!!!
I don't have a clue what some of you dudes consider dope.
30t6p3b.gif

Your soles are gonna get dirty no matter what the color they are.
The white soles on the SLH are PERFECT, just like the white soles on the Kentucky's.

And lastly.....go to Nike ID & make a pair of SLHs. YOU CAN'T! And I've yet to see a pair of IDs come with speckled midsoles.

SLHs, Chinas & ASGs......Still Top 3 so far!
smokin.gif

the SLH has enough purple and turquoise is it is. More would be an overkill imo. What I love about the UK even more was when I saw the white outsole.

don't plan to get the SLH so I ain't gotta worry what color it is

I have to admit, out of all the nba players ever to drop a shoe.. lebron has one of the best. He has many Hot colorways, many series, and actual limited releases. I wonder if we will be looking at a real JB like line of shoes. maybe one day we'll be the ones young sneakerheads look at and say "oh he got the OG lebrons"

just bite the bullet on the chinas....now at four pairs of 9's cannons, chinas, mn, and xmas. big bangs and i'm done

Any ideas on fitted's that match the Cannon's? I know it's kinda hard cause of the colors but I was thinkin maybe the new Miami Marlin's to set off the orange on the Cannons

So I broke out my blackout 9s to ball and even tho I went half size up they still felt mad tight especially on my left foot. I took out the sole and helped ease the pain a little bit but after a while I just decided to throw on my KD4s

so im guessing going 1/2 a size up n still breaking em in is the best bet for the Lebron 9's???

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

I have to admit, out of all the nba players ever to drop a shoe.. lebron has one of the best. He has many Hot colorways, many series, and actual limited releases. I wonder if we will be looking at a real JB like line of shoes. maybe one day we'll be the ones young sneakerheads look at and say "oh he got the OG lebrons"

I was actually thinking the same thing the other day. 

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

I was actually thinking the same thing the other day. 
I think so...they could drop the South Beaches on Black Friday 2018 and people would go nuts

SLHs should have had the translucent teal sole with teal tinted bubble, but that's me.

Also, y'all are getting ahead of yourself with the Jordan line comparisons. It didn't take Jordans 7 installments to become hot.

Jordans were a must have from the inception.

Thank JP for helping the LBJ line reach it's full potential though. No looking back now.

anyone seen the pics of the big bangs on the other website??? those GITD soles are CRAZy

@ G O D jewels-Jordans were not the must have shoe at "inception". to be honest they went on sale by more than 50% alot of the time until he really got rolling. And im saying this from people who were getting shoes at this time. For example the jordan one (chicago) had went on sale for $29.99. So lebron got off to an equally good start considering he started below the average jordan price and is now well above it and selling out repeatedly. I also dont want anyone to think im directly saying lebron=jordan. Stating the similarity in the shoe market (multiple series, Limited releases, future lines with the possibilty of one day retro-ing) 

Back
Top Bottom