Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Looking at the Video the 9's don't look as heinous as I thought still need to see them in person we need to see some exclusive CW come on Nike show us something good!

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Originally Posted by button999

There's nothing special about these.
If you took Lebron's name off and told me they were the Air Max version of the 2012 Hyperdunk I'd have no problem believing it.
Unless there some colorway we haven't seen yet that I decide I have to have for whatever reason...pass, onto to 10's.

You could say that about every signature shoe Nike has produced for Kobe, Jordan and so on.
ray-j-gif.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by button999

There's nothing special about these.
If you took Lebron's name off and told me they were the Air Max version of the 2012 Hyperdunk I'd have no problem believing it.
Unless there some colorway we haven't seen yet that I decide I have to have for whatever reason...pass, onto to 10's.

You could say that about every signature shoe Nike has produced for Kobe, Jordan and so on.
ray-j-gif.gif
Jordan's signature line features inspirations from vehicles, aircraft, animals, etc. They tell a story more or less. The design that went into these is as in depth as your Hyperfuses and Hyperdunks to me

Originally Posted by AJ27526

ray-j-gif.gif
Jordan's signature line features inspirations from vehicles, aircraft, animals, etc. They tell a story more or less. The design that went into these is as in depth as your Hyperfuses and Hyperdunks to me
just b/c you pour syrup on issh don't make it pancakes.

ray-j-gif.gif

1e24d8.gif

1e24d8.gif

In other words, hype is no substitute for releasing a sub-standard sneaker. One of the earlier posts stated some of the shoes in the jb line were inspired by car designs and so forth. I don't care what inspires a shoe design, if the shoe is not hot all of that other "stuff" don't matter.

1e24d8.gif

In other words, hype is no substitute for releasing a sub-standard sneaker. One of the earlier posts stated some of the shoes in the jb line were inspired by car designs and so forth. I don't care what inspires a shoe design, if the shoe is not hot all of that other "stuff" don't matter.
Lmao at Jordans 3-13 not being "hot".

Shoes look good in the video on pg.64.. If I had a opportunity to copped them right now.. I would.. I really want to play some basketball in them..

I think it's time for a new designer. The previous designer has done his thing, but it's time to move on...things are starting to get stale. Please don't send the Jason Petrie Quick Reaction Force after me for making this statement...it happens all the time with designers. Chris Bangle the american designer of the 4th Generation 7 Series Bimmer had a very successful run with his design. Despite the styling controversy called "The Bangle Butt" the 4th Gen sold more than any 7 Series ever...BUT it was time to move on and they went with a new designer. It's time for some fresh blood with the Lebron line plain and simple.

I am anticipating the "but Lebron said it himself that these are his favorite shoes from his line".

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I think it's time for a new designer. The previous designer has done his thing, but it's time to move on...things are starting to get stale. Please don't send the Jason Petrie Quick Reaction Force after me for making this statement...it happens all the time with designers. Chris Bangle the american designer of the 4th Generation 7 Series Bimmer had a very successful run with his design. Despite the styling controversy called "The Bangle Butt" the 4th Gen sold more than any 7 Series ever...BUT it was time to move on and they went with a new designer. It's time for some fresh blood with the Lebron line plain and simple.

I am anticipating the "but Lebron said it himself that these are his favorite shoes from his line".

ohwell.gif
... True... and that is after Bron said the II's were his faves...

II were everyone favorite. The cushion, weight, traction and comfort is all excellent. And Full Zoom > Air Max.

This. After a certain amount of time you need a fresh perspective to give the line some new blood. It's not an incitement on the designer but just the need for something new.

ssome guy had the blk/red 9s at sneaker con. they look good. but they aint all that

too much going on in the shoe, I hope they performe well like the 7s and 8s, love them on the court!

Well Petrie is already working on the X and has been doing so the last few months so the earliest we'd see a new designer is the XI.

Back
Top Bottom