Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I think it's time for a new designer. The previous designer has done his thing, but it's time to move on...things are starting to get stale. Please don't send the Jason Petrie Quick Reaction Force after me for making this statement...it happens all the time with designers. Chris Bangle the american designer of the 4th Generation 7 Series Bimmer had a very successful run with his design. Despite the styling controversy called "The Bangle Butt" the 4th Gen sold more than any 7 Series ever...BUT it was time to move on and they went with a new designer. It's time for some fresh blood with the Lebron line plain and simple.

I am anticipating the "but Lebron said it himself that these are his favorite shoes from his line".

WHOA.... Already!!??? Dude's on 3 models in!! You make it sound like he's been bombing the LeBron line. Chris Bangle was around for yeeeeeeears before Adrian van Hooydonk took over. Even Ken Link designed 5 models before JP took over. The VII & VIII are arguably to of the best models released. Now we have the IX - & even though it's not what we hoped it would be aesthetically we have yet to see how it performs.... yet because of just ONE shoe that hasn't even released yet its time to kick JP to the curb!???  You can't be serious.

I used to despise the uppers, but now these are starting to grow on me. Hopefully by the time the playoffs hit, I can see a sleeker P.S. version. By far, they can't make it look any uglier than the VIII P.S.

New lebron box
251421_250009518353981_100000348054596_831281_7286990_n.jpg

Box is pretty cool. Reminds me of the 2 box somewhat. Not the color obviously but just the fact that it has the logo on top and lebron on the sides going with the simplistic look

My closet could use a white box so it's easier to identify the shoes from all the black and orange boxes.
laugh.gif

Simple is good. But box is too plain, iMO.

On another note.... $@!* the box, can we get CWs already??????? I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!

Box is cool. I like it.

Better than the 8 box. No Rainbow, but the V3 box was ugly. Dude's nose looked like a dolphin's.
laugh.gif
no appeal to it, which what they were obviously aiming at.

Its a clean looking box but I would have preferred any other color than white (turning yellow) perhaps a black box with red logo?

Back
Top Bottom