Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

LeBron 9 Kentuckys sz. 9, 9.5, and 11 for under retail
http://www.shoezoo.com/ni...ll-shoes-469764-400.html
Sweet, just what I was looking for! Got them for $140 shipped after the "winter2012" 10% off promo code. Thanks.
pimp.gif
Anytime fam 
pimp.gif

TRIED ON THE CHINAS. TRI-FECTA IS COMPLETED. BRING ON MORE HOT COLORWAYS!!! HOPE THE 9'S ARE THE SHOES LEBRON WINS HIS FIRST RING WEARING.

1. MIAMI NIGHTS
2. CHINAS
3. BIG BANGS
4. CANNONS
5. GREEN DUNKMANS

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TRIED ON THE CHINAS. TRI-FECTA IS COMPLETED. BRING ON MORE HOT COLORWAYS!!! HOPE THE 9'S ARE THE SHOES LEBRON WINS HIS FIRST RING WEARING.

1. MIAMI NIGHTS
2. CHINAS
3. BIG BANGS
4. CANNONS
5. GREEN DUNKMANS
Damn man, you are killing me.  I have the Cannons, want the Chinas and might be wanting the MNs more and more...LOL

Originally Posted by dakidfiasco

How are these for ball? i need a new pair of kicks

Somebody did a pretty in-depth review of the Lebron IX for hoopin in this thread. You'd have to do some diggin, but it's there.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I was really hoping Eastbay Rep was right about that new CW dropping but it's cool. Grey's will be copped still. In the meantime I'll be rocking these to replace the Bron Red and black PE CW
pimp.gif
Big B hows the leather on the Xs, my guy said its the worse, creases more then the IIIs???? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Freegums found at leghigh valley mall, had a good run of sizes

Lehigh Valley Mall. Allentown STAND UP 
More griffey info would be nice. 

Since the galaxy foams drop Feb25th....do u guys think its safe to say the bb lebrons are dropping that same day?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Griffey(Navy) are already out....

Spoiler [+]
in HK
happy.gif

nerd.gif

then

mad.gif

haha.. didnt see that in HK. Did they give an official nickname for them yet or was Griffey officially the nike dubbed nick name for them now? I remember that guy who said footlocker told him they were coming out a few weeks ago said that dude called them Griffey's but my dude at the shoe store had no clue about Griffey but had them in his release and said they were part of a series or something. Maybe just because they all come out 3/2

haha. I guess the consensus for them are called Griffey. I'm gonna be stalking your posts a week before release day haha

Nike released pics of Serena Williams' BHM collection. Black with Kente details. Wondering if all the shoes will follow this same direction.

Anyways yea pointguy will def let the Fam know about those arrive. No go for any of the all star packs though as of right now..  I really want those dunkmans but thats 7 shoes in the matter of a week and I know it makes no sense to cop all 7 pairs.

i just got my xmas' in...i like them, but i think that it will be my only pair. just not crazy over them. i hope they grow on me though.

Back
Top Bottom