Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I was really hoping Eastbay Rep was right about that new CW dropping but it's cool. Grey's will be copped still. In the meantime I'll be rocking these to replace the Bron Red and black PE CW
pimp.gif
Big B hows the leather on the Xs, my guy said its the worse, creases more then the IIIs???? 
eyes.gif
It's garbage pleather (plastic leather) with a tumbled look - just as bad if not worse than the IIIs.

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I was really hoping Eastbay Rep was right about that new CW dropping but it's cool. Grey's will be copped still. In the meantime I'll be rocking these to replace the Bron Red and black PE CW
pimp.gif
Big B hows the leather on the Xs, my guy said its the worse, creases more then the IIIs???? 
eyes.gif
It's garbage pleather (plastic leather) with a tumbled look - just as bad if not worse than the IIIs.
lol what did you guys except there retro Jordans
laugh.gif

Ok I think February is going to be one of the craziest shoe months of 2012 for me 
eek.gif
!! With the news of the Galaxy Foamposites 1's releasing now too
eek.gif
! It's about to get real serious, but here's a list of my cops for Feb.

1. Dynamic Blue & Grey Zoom Rookies
pimp.gif

2. Galaxy Foamposite Ones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. Lebron 9 Galaxy/Big Bang
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TRIED ON THE CHINAS. TRI-FECTA IS COMPLETED. BRING ON MORE HOT COLORWAYS!!! HOPE THE 9'S ARE THE SHOES LEBRON WINS HIS FIRST RING WEARING.

1. MIAMI NIGHTS

2. CHINAS

3. BIG BANGS

4. CANNONS

5. GREEN DUNKMANS
Damn man, you are killing me.  I have the Cannons, want the Chinas and might be wanting the MNs more and more...LOL

I'm still waiting for some good weather round here so I can unds all of those including XMas joints.
The DMV been getting one day of sun...then 2 days of rain...then 2 days of cloudy & cold.
grin.gif

Nice on-feet pics of the MNs, Cannons, and Chinas. I would some of my 9s, but it's been snowing here in Seattle and we're expecting 6-8 inches for Tuesday and Wednesday.

This thread has been getting messed up quite a bit. Am I the only one that thinks that another should be started for the new colorways coming out? I also feel discussion about the low tops should be kept in a separate thread.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

someone on another site said that these released in china

3502jjn.jpg

Thank you for the pics.
These remind me of the yankee lebron 8s.
Don't understand how these corelate with griffey jr.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Nice on-feet pics of the MNs, Cannons, and Chinas. I would some of my 9s, but it's been snowing here in Seattle and we're expecting 6-8 inches for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Yeah I heard its suppose to come down in a few hours I stay in Seattle as well

lol you and me both.

im not sure how i feel about those swingmans. other than the logo, they are a fairly boring colorway. without that logo, would anyone look twice at them?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by you big dummy

someone on another site said that these released in china

3502jjn.jpg

Thank you for the pics.
These remind me of the yankee lebron 8s.
Don't understand how these corelate with griffey jr.
First off they don't even sport the Yankee colors, next, there is a Swingman logo on the back which is Griffey's logo. On top of that the colors feature are of the Mariners, which is the most notable team he has played for.
nike-lebron-9-swingman.jpg

nike-lebron-9-swingman_02.jpg

nike-lebron-9-swingman_05.jpg

Now do you understand? 
eyes.gif

^

Surprised those arent as big as the Big Bangs. I like them more. Not to try to add any hype to them, but they sort of remind of a South Beach type colorway for the 9, but with a Mariners blue/green. The pinkish highlights add to that comparison too. On another note, so mad I slept on this shoe. Aunt decided to take me shopping today and grabbed the UM/Hurricane 9s for me.
pimp.gif
Underrated IMO. Oh and copped the Jordan Elite socks for kicks
laugh.gif
.  Not bad, not great. Nike Elites >

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

lol you and me both.

im not sure how i feel about those swingmans. other than the logo, they are a fairly boring colorway. without that logo, would anyone look twice at them?

I like the swingmans but I'd much rather get the dunkmans and slh's that day. If getting all three pairs becomes an option I might pick up the grifs but I want to many locks in feb and march. No need to buy every pair.

i've been waiting on those "swingmans", glad to see some shots finally show the "green abyss" color in the shoe. kinda reminds me of the red carpet 7s and i think they come with red laces as well. definitely will be my next pick up

I need to see more pictures of the Swingman and the Dunkman. I know I like the Big Bangs, still on the fence about the SLHs. Way too many to decide from.

Back
Top Bottom