Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Zzzz

unless i didnt see them, the last like 5 post youve put in this thread have been z's.. we get it.

What do you type when the fourm does not work for you?????You type yuku. I just type zzzzz it has no ref to sleeping, my last name starts with a ZBeside I didn't know u were counting my posts, since u didn't comment on my freegum pics

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by Shox23

Da Mecca wrote:
Costco's sell legit Lebrons?
not sure if serious

Yeah you just have to call them on the day they get there shipment and give them the style number 

roll.gif

Swingmans = veterans day 9s.
Shoe is so sick with the hints of red.

God PLEASE do not add anything posite on these...I'm so sick of hearing about foams and anything associated with them
*edit*

If anyone would like me to post anything/feels anything on the front page needs to be updated, lmk!

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Picked these up from an outlet the other day...oh and excuse the Duke blanket in the background  
roll.gif

sguc8y.jpg
Nice kicks...lol...my squad is up next for you guys...the pack is hungry...and when we hungry...we eat!
lol....we play Maryland on Saturday, then NC State.
Does anyone know if the Swingmans will be available in a 12.5?  Eastbay Ray?  Someone? 

just registered for the LBJ BHM (and KDIV) at NTLA. Size 11 all gone. Love the new policy they put into place.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The big bang is too much for an old 27 years old like me

27? Dude thats young...and it doesn't matter how old you are. Wear what you like!
laugh.gif

I'm 27 and its not too much for me

Im 30 and I would cop, but what to wear with it?
Its a loud shoe

Looks like I'll be purchasing my first pair of IDs.

I'm glad I waited.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

27? Dude thats young...and it doesn't matter how old you are. Wear what you like!
laugh.gif
I'm 27 and its not too much for me
 Im 30 and I would cop, but what to wear with it?
Its a loud shoe
I rock my Blake Griffin Hyperdunks like house slippers, and that's a LOUD $*$ color so these are nothing to me. 

Really shocked we haven't seen the Elites yet.
But I guess sales would drop seriously for the regular IX if pics of the Elites surfaced and they were sick.

Back
Top Bottom