Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Rocket

If I can't get my hands on the ASG LBJs, I'll have to settle for the Kobes.
frown.gif

Should be able to get a pair, seems like they will be somewhat available

Props to the thread-starter/OP for keeping this thread up-to-date with most of the info on the 1st page.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

If I can't get my hands on the ASG LBJs, I'll have to settle for the Kobes.
frown.gif

Should be able to get a pair, seems like they will be somewhat available
So we shouldn't have to worry about getting a pair on RD? 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Looks like dunkman will be a GR... It's getting toddler sizes.

http://www.modern-notorie...bron-9-dunkman-toddlers/

Yeah nikelebron.net has the Dunkmans, Swingmans, and Mangos as GRs.

EastbayRep, will Eastbay be carrying the Lebron IX BHMs?

Just wondering how limited they will be.

Great news.Is Deadstock shoes legit in terms of getting the same shoes the major companies get? Or do they get the Air Randy specials.

all this age talk is crazy. Im 25 so I can wear whatever, but just because your 30+ doesnt mean you have to wear dress shoes all the time. lol
I mean we all wear sneakers, that validates that we can wear whatever color way we want! lol

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Great news.Is Deadstock shoes legit in terms of getting the same shoes the major companies get? Or do they get the Air Randy specials.
As far as I know Deadstock shoes is legit. Every pair I've gotten from them has been flawless..

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

anybody know what places in L.A will be getting the big bangs?
They're gonna be all over LA county but in small numbers, but check out the LA shoe guide in the Socal forums. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I've done business with Deadstock shoes aka shoetrends before.

They're definitely legit, they sometimes take a while to ship though.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Props to the thread-starter/OP for keeping this thread up-to-date with most of the info on the 1st page.

I agree with that. He is doing an awesome job.

Co-sign
Appreciate it fellas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Really shocked we haven't seen the Elites yet.
But I guess sales would drop seriously for the regular IX if pics of the Elites surfaced and they were sick.

I'm starting to think that they will hold off on them until the playoffs 
nerd.gif

Not that toddler versions typically look great, but these are awful... I mean there is no way I am dropping what they are asking for those retail no matter how much I may like Lebron(hypothetically speaking).  Js look decent, not great, but these look like terrible knock offs! just my .02

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i could of been pushing 40 and still would of got the big bangs... WORDDD
36 here- nearly a man (40- in OSU's Mike Gundy's terms)
happy.gif
.... Its all how you wear it- I mean if you are really concerned with what others think, then yeah, maybe its a problem, but my friends and even casual acquaintances have come to accept that sneakers(sometimes louder colors) are part of me- and what I like so really no issue on their end or mine.  I mean I am sure some of them are like, "why on earth would you wear those", but these are the same guys that wear their standard blue jeans and khakis with Asics running shoes or Keen casual shoes- Their wives do a majority of their shopping for them and they want to put as little thought as possible into what they wear.( which I completely understand ).  I am hardly taking fashion cues from them however nor do I care if they are "thrown off" by loud and or flashy colors.  If I am going to a wedding, I am more than happy to wear a dark/appropriate suit and tie with dress shoes.  Just not something I feel the need to do everyday or very often. Cargos, jeans, sweats with trainers, nike bball, j's, foams, etc... and I am good to go. Oh yeah, and don't forget the Elite socks too.
wink.gif

Footlocker wasn't kidding with that Hottest Month ever ad. I've never seen anything like this...and doubt will ever again. This month is just insane.

Back
Top Bottom