Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So nike just sent me a confirmation for 365.70! I picked up the dave whites in a sz 14 but I guess I also picked up the BHM 9's in a sz 14! I'm kinda salty but also kinda like eff it. Lets see what they look like in person and make a game time decision then.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Pic of the red lows:
Nike-LeBron-9-Low-Black-Red-Sample.jpg
Yuck.
Co-sign that.
Meh. 

They sold out, not as fast as the KDs but they sold out. Every shoe that Nike dropped tonight sold out...LOL

if the BHMs sold out this fast across the board..i cant imagine what its gonna be like when all the ASG/ galaxys drop
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That was ridiculous. I don't like any of the BHM releases except the jacket and even that sold out.
tired.gif
If this is what I have to anticipate come All star week I may as well just chalk up an L early.

I only wanted the KD's and the Dave whites. Missed both. Looks like brick and mortar it is for me. Deff no KD's thoigh

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

So nike just sent me a confirmation for 365.70! I picked up the dave whites in a sz 14 but I guess I also picked up the BHM 9's in a sz 14! I'm kinda salty but also kinda like eff it. Lets see what they look like in person and make a game time decision then.

roll.gif

Reminds me of the night when the Christmas' released! Everyone said sold out (even nikestore twitter) and I added them to my cart and they went through, luckily they cancelled them for me before they were shipped

I REALLY thought this thread would jump more with this release but didn't seem like too many people copped. I was getting all stressed about checking it since I figured the pages would be all messed up 
laugh.gif

Congrats to those who copped! 
nerd.gif

Anyone know if a shoe is 1 per customer we can use 2 accounts with the same address but with different names? For instance if I get a pair and my dad or brother gets one.

Why did they get rid of the Flywire on the lows?
I think they still have potential with the right colorway & Flywire.

Drive an hour n a half n stood/sat in line for about 6 hours for the 1s and they only got like 10-20 pairs maybe. Figured I didn't wanna go home empty-handed so I picked up some Bron's and Kobe's. The Bron's are actually pretty nice. Kobe's are ok. Anyway, I guess now I have a way to get other shoes.

Originally Posted by AME416

Why did they get rid of the Flywire on the lows?
I think they still have potential with the right colorway & Flywire.

gonna go with reducing of production cost. And it wouldn't surprise me to see the lows at a price of $110-120.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Probably gonna preorder the Galaxy pack now. $100 over retail doesn't seem bad to avoid the headache...

Back
Top Bottom