Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I like grey shoes, especially the cool grey Lebron 9's that I copped last weekend. However, does anyone else but me think that there might be too many grey based 9's? Miami Nights, Cool Grey's, Dunkman's, and BHM's are all grey based. While they are all heat, and while I think there's never enough room for grey sneakers, I think they may be overdoing it a bit. Slightly. It's irrelevant maybe because they are all must haves in their own ways. But I'm not even considering the Dunkmans since I have the cool greys.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Pic of the red lows:
Nike-LeBron-9-Low-Black-Red-Sample.jpg
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Liverpool colorway...9/1

JM

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Drive an hour n a half n stood/sat in line for about 6 hours for the 1s and they only got like 10-20 pairs maybe. Figured I didn't wanna go home empty-handed so I picked up some Bron's and Kobe's. The Bron's are actually pretty nice. Kobe's are ok. Anyway, I guess now I have a way to get other shoes.

From the store to the sig
pimp.gif
must have been pretty nice

wouldnt say the bron BHM are the "weakest", i would say they are the cleanest looking compared to the kobes/kd, but yea if you into extreme loud shoes, they are the most subtle, and just looksl ike the cool grey ones with some bhm trim.

I saw the Mangos.

They're real. Very real.

I don't know why I doubted them. Better than Dunkman and Swingman easily.

So glad that the swingmans are a GR. Missed out on the China's due to the websites crashing and selling out in minutes. To top that, the Athlete's Foot at lenox told me they weren't opening until 9, got there at 8:30 and they were sold out since apparently they opened at 7. Missed out on the YOTD KD IV's too. I can't do the whole website ordering for quickstrikes and exclusives because the servers just aren't equipped for the traffic and by the time I'm able to get in they're sold out. So with the swingmans being a GR, I should be fine with copping on release date.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Drive an hour n a half n stood/sat in line for about 6 hours for the 1s and they only got like 10-20 pairs maybe. Figured I didn't wanna go home empty-handed so I picked up some Bron's and Kobe's. The Bron's are actually pretty nice. Kobe's are ok. Anyway, I guess now I have a way to get other shoes.

pimp.gif

Resellers.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways....copped my BHM Lebrons. Easiest cop I've had in a while.
I heard PG Plaza was off the chain as usual, thou.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

Resellers.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways....copped my BHM Lebrons. Easiest cop I've had in a while.
I heard PG Plaza was off the chain as usual, thou.
Your life is always in jeopardy if you try to cop at PG
roll.gif

I heat the new Lebron IX 9 ID option is gonna be GITD soles. Cant wait to make a pair. I almost made a pair last week, I'm glad I waited now!!! 14th cant come soon enough

Btw.....Team Lebron sure do luv the color grey. Like previously stated....Miami Nights, Cool Greys, BHMs, Dunkmans, Mangos & OSUs (yeah, you forgot those). Then we got Easter lows.....

Yes it's a lot if grey, but I think the details of each shoe still set them enough apart from each other. I'll have just about all of them when I'm done.

Here's some BHMs / Miami Nights comparison pics. Both shoes are TUFF!
smokin.gif

i actually passed on the bhm...against my will loool... wifey wouldn't hear it... but m glad i hve the miami nights they kinda look alike judging from those pics....
nice pick up

Originally Posted by uptown2k

I heat the new Lebron IX 9 ID option is gonna be GITD soles. Cant wait to make a pair. I almost made a pair last week, I'm glad I waited now!!! 14th cant come soon enough
GITD?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

wow gitd soles sounds dope on a id.. but the big bangs take the cake

and foamposite material too...this can get crazy.  I might have to get my 1st pair of ID's.

That's exactly what Nike was counting on.  Honestly if the BHM pack just came out on it's own or one shoe at a time at every store nobody would really be jumping on them.  They're not ugly, but nothing that appealing or unique about them.  It's all calculated.  Same with the All-Star releases.  You can't tell me that even if you didn't really want dunkman or swingman lebrons but you tried to cop Big Bangs and after checkout NDC comes up saying "Your cart is empty" you're not gonna go back and see if you can cop one of the aforementioned and be HYPED to have been able to get a pair of something you originally didn't want? (personally I prefer the swingmans over the other two but I know the Big Bangs are the most hyped up.)  
I think I'm done with all these crazy hyped up Nike releases.  I'll grab some AMs and AF1's here and there but I'm moving on to other stuff.  I'm getting too old for all this.

Guess now I can go back on the hunt for Miami Nights. They look better than BHM but dang near the same.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Btw.....Team Lebron sure do luv the color grey. Like previously stated....Miami Nights, Cool Greys, BHMs, Dunkmans, Mangos & OSUs (yeah, you forgot those). Then we got Easter lows.....

Yes it's a lot if grey, but I think the details of each shoe still set them enough apart from each other. I'll have just about all of them when I'm done.

Here's some BHMs / Miami Nights comparison pics. Both shoes are TUFF!
smokin.gif
miami nights lookin like a gay BHM

Back
Top Bottom