Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

@23mpizzle, check the nike tweet on the last page, the shoes will be up for sale on ndc on 2/24 in all sizes.

If they had the 1 per customer limit then it wouldve been more likely that they would honor orders but they didn't... My homie went in and ordered 30 pairs of Big Bangs. Be happy that they cancelled orders cause that @!%! was too flagrant. 
roll.gif

Was Just At Portland Nike Town N Saw ID Pairs Of The Posit Brons Thought it Was Posit But It's Not It's This Really Soft Material That Bends Easy Wood Post Pix But Don't Know How To Post Pix From My Phone

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by mross16

You still got your pair? How early did they release them?

It was at least a week early. If you really care I can check my gmail for the confirmation. Awesome feeling to get two pairs early, and another on RD.Woke up early for class decided to check NT. Somebody posted it about 3am. I checked it out. Tried to order and it went by smooth. It was scary to see NDC checkout like that. Then I remembered my pops Paypal and ordered a second pair. Got the confirmations within minutes and got a call by 6pm that day. I believe if Nike is tweeting about cancelling then they are.

Copped early 10/28/09
Release date. 11/14/09

That's crazy....that's more than two weeks before release date.

Originally Posted by riddla713

@23mpizzle, check the nike tweet on the last page, the shoes will be up for sale on ndc on 2/24 in all sizes.

we know that because orders will be canceled but these shoes did infact sell out they will sell out even faster on the 24th

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by toughmoney

30 pairs though?
tired.gif
Nothing better to do with that much money huh.
toughmoney... You sound like a HATER. Are you tho?
laugh.gif
i was going to say the same thing, why you mad or disappointed for what another dude with his money

I don't understand earlier this week they had a same mistake with the fuel band and they honored those orders I expect the same with the ASG! Or their will be hell to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

I don't understand earlier this week they had a same mistake with the fuel band and they honored those orders I expect the same with the ASG! Or their will be hell to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

for real... we need to all call in and say this... its bs that they put something on their website and, let us buy it and then say ooops our mistake, wait a week! but they let the fuel bands early release go thru.... @!+?

I think its a marketing ploy to create more hype, always remember them %*%*!! in Oregon are marketing genuises

Or somebody at Nike is just a real life troll

yeah the tweet said by 7 pm PST they're going to cancel all the orders.
My Nikestore order status button is working now which was down an hour ago.
Looked at my order status for the big bangs and it says "in progress".

Originally Posted by 430AM

If they had the 1 per customer limit then it wouldve been more likely that they would honor orders but they didn't... My homie went in and ordered 30 pairs of Big Bangs. Be happy that they cancelled orders cause that @!%! was too flagrant. 
roll.gif

lol at $5100 on these

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

yeah the tweet said by 7 pm PST they're going to cancel all the orders.
My Nikestore order status button is working now which was down an hour ago.
Looked at my order status for the big bangs and it says "in progress".
hey your from SD right??

same here

Still no email or call
My order still says in progress as well>
Just might might get lucky

Back
Top Bottom