Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eyes.gif

hipster-barista-template-thumb.jpg

Don't really get that reaction but ok. I wasn't even getting swingmans like I said because they were all on the same day. Don't know when pics first surfaced but I def said that. Im to old to front on the Internet fam. And the pic of the white guy hipster you posted. Can't begin to explain how wrong that is regarding me.

Saying you are one of those people who say "I been liked ____ before ____."
laugh.gif

No one cares what you are gonna buy/not buy.

@ the bolded, cmon son. Not old enough to know the difference between too and to?

I actually do know the difference between to and too. Just like putting kno I'm sorry I didn't type the entire thing out. I put that because a discussion about people like a shoe because someone else wears it. I said I liked the shoe before I saw anyone wear it. If you think it's your place to show others that they may not be as cool as you or sit here and be prof. 10 piece keep it pushing. Anyways that was hours ago prof 10 piece I'm over it. Continue to troll and point out errors in grammar as you wish sir.

I like everything on the mangos except the mango color itself. :/

Cool greys are real nice.

Originally Posted by Flood401

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

wow.the only thing nikestore on twitter can say is that they are sorry..not even something like "we will be emailing whoever got confirmation and work something out" ....just do something to show that you care Nike!!!!

Just tweeted that man i can't agree more!
laugh.gif
 But they don't care though

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

nike cancelled my order but charged my card... i got 25% off promo code

I just got a 10%. How'd you get a 25%?!?!? You start cryin or something? Haha

But for real, I really want to know how you got the 25%. Enlighten me.

Originally Posted by Rocket

roll.gif

Terrible job by Nike. My conversation with a Nike Chat rep.
mad.gif

Mamie: Hi, my name is Mamie. How may I help you?
Mamie: Hello Clark!

Clark: Hi, last night I had my order for the Lebron 9 AS shoe cancelled, order # o***********

Mamie: The order was canceled because the LeBron 9 AS was mistakenly put on the site, all orders are being canceled. The Nike Space Exploration Pack styles are not available yet and are not scheduled to launch until Friday, February 24 (this means that it should hit NikeStore.com at 9pm Pacific Time on February 23). Please follow @NikeStore on Twitter for updates and to get the link for the product once it's available.

Clark: Yes, I understand this. Since this error was on Nike and I was affected by this, is there any form of reparation for this trouble?

Mamie: No there will not be, I will be sure to send up feedback for you though.
Mamie: And since this wasn't supposed to be on the site, the shoe wasn't going to ship out anyway.

Clark: In my opinion, that is an example of bad customer service. I know that some people received a 10% voucher for having their order cancelled

Mamie: I will be sure to let my team know how you feel but there will be no codes offered for this.

Clark: Whatever, enjoy having your website crash on the 24th.

haha.. i called and was polite and explained how they still had a charge on my card, which is money that i cant spend. I told em i was a college student that didnt have a lot of expendable income, so it was a big deal to me. "to somone with a career, 200 may not be a lot, but im in college and 200 is money i save for over a month, its a big deal to me, if i wantd to buy another pair of shoes, i couldnt right now" then i went on to tell them that they gave my gf a voucher for the concord fiasco so i wanted some fair compensation.... that was it, dude was real nice

so if its the 24th, we're looking at 12am on the 24th, which is next thursday night?

all this time i thought they dropped the 25th, and would be up that friday night. appreciate the clarification bros

I'm still confused with the RD on the ASGs........so is it Thursday night or Friday night?!

haha.. i called and was polite and explained how they still had a charge on my card, which is money that i cant spend. I told em i was a college student that didnt have a lot of expendable income, so it was a big deal to me. "to somone with a career, 200 may not be a lot, but im in college and 200 is money i save for over a month, its a big deal to me, if i wantd to buy another pair of shoes, i couldnt right now" then i went on to tell them that they gave my gf a voucher for the concord fiasco so i wanted some fair compensation.... that was it, dude was real nice
That's literally exactly what I said because that's the same situation I'm in. Hmmmm... guess you just got a guy with a little more pull.

Pure comedy how some of ya'll are reacting. You guys need to stop crying and get over Nike pulling a fast one. Save the tears until the 24th when the site crashes and you don't get your pair(s).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Pure comedy how some of ya'll are reacting. You guys need to stop crying and get over Nike pulling a fast one. Save the tears until the 24th when the site crashes and you don't get your pair(s).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously, what did you guys expect? There was no chance in hell they were going to honor orders placed. They F'd up but they don't have to do anything to make up for it because all of us will continue to buy from them and they know that

Was wondering why this thread jumped so many pages since the last time I checked it.
laugh.gif

Good luck to all those trying to score the Big Bangs next week.

shouldn't the Galaxy's be hitting stores by now? I want to see some on feet / stockroom pictures.

Back
Top Bottom