Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

does anybody know if south lake mall in ga sold theirs yet...heard they closed down the mall yesterday like in orlando

Thinking about trading my chinas or Concords for a pair or should I wait until this hype to dies down some?

I think nike/ jb makes enough to go around, the problem is that these mom n pop stores that dont get the hot kicks sending there whole family out to buy the kick to resale in there stores for more than flight club. And the mom n pops tht do get them sell them for the same crazy prices cuz those are the only kix tht drop tht dont sit n end up on sale. Then da other half r youngins tht have nothin else ti do then to sit on a line for days smelling homeless. Then theres us who just wanna buy so kix n b on there way. Makes me smdh when ppls sole purpose on being on these lines is just to flip them. Like most these hot kix tht drop u see more of them on the net for sale than ppl wearing them

Go for it if that's what you want.  I just think there isn't much of a difference between the big bangs and chinas.  It's either orange or blue, demand and detail is the same for both unless you really like gitd.

Originally Posted by Cheez

I just think there isn't much of a difference between the big bangs and chinas.  It's either orange or blue, demand and detail is the same for both unless you really like gitd.
tumblr_lzu00uvnn81qhjgo1.gif

Lol at the person who said employees act like king and #*@% during big releases, but go back to they ugly @ss selves the next day

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Has anyone's ASG order from NDC shipped yet?
They will probably ship out mon/tues depending on what type of shipping you got. I'm on the westcoast and usually get my weekend releases shipped to me on thur/fri.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Wow! Lots of hostility in this post! Its funny because us NTers are to blame in part. I have been saying in my last few posts and in previous posts on my old account that we "sneakers heads" should boycott Nike/Jordan brand until they (at the very least) start producing more of these sought after kicks. I have already started my boycott of brand Jordan due to bad quality and low quantity of releases. The actual retailers need reform too.

They all of a sudden act like they are bosses and think they can treat you like crap just because they have the inside scoop...when all they are is Al Bundy with referee stripes on.

This is Wack. Lotteries, camping out, resellers, kids buying retro's they know nothing about...smh.

MARK MY WORDS...THIS SHOE GAME WILL HAVE IT'S 9/11 MOMENT! THERE WILL BE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS SO BAD, THAT IT WILL CHANGE THE WAY THESE RELEASES GO DOWN FOR GOOD! THERE WILL BE AN INCIDENT THAT FORCES NIKE AND JB TO TAKE ACTION ACTION AND RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

It's just a shame that they don't do something about it now...

I can't wait until this happens. I'm so sick and tired of how it's a nightmare to pick up releases now. I was frustrated with the Air Jordan XX3 Titanium release and it's even worse now. Something NEEDS to be done because it's gone way too far already.

Sorry I disappeared from the thread the last week. Camping took a ton outta me. Glad to hear some of the regulars got their pairs. Unfortunately I didn't get my size but I don't care about money, give me a sz 12 and I'll be content. I'm mad excited to see Lebron win MVP tonight in these puppies.

waited 14 hrs in dumb#+# chicago weather, but it was worth it in the end of it all cant wait till spring/summer to throw'em on

lace swap "cannon" laces 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom