Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

random question...but how many of you guys play ball in your bron 9s? and do you like it/do they feel good to ball in?

just wanted to get some input before i try playing in them later on today...

Originally Posted by Beats05

are you serious? ndc restock and nbastore dropped them last night at a random time despite telling almost everybody who called them that they weren't getting them?! then there's a site called kb24.com that drops the kobes? i seriously have to be online 24 hours a day reloading every website there is 24 hours a day to get a pair of shoes for retail. man, this hobby is terrible 
laugh.gif

My sentiment exactly. I should just buy GRs and customize them myself. It's just sad and it's not like I'm not putting my time into it.

Originally Posted by Beats05

are you serious? ndc restock and nbastore dropped them last night at a random time despite telling almost everybody who called them that they weren't getting them?! then there's a site called kb24.com that drops the kobes? i seriously have to be online 24 hours a day reloading every website there is 24 hours a day to get a pair of shoes for retail. man, this hobby is terrible 
laugh.gif

I feel like i have been Online for the last three days non stop looking and picking and clicking and searching
starting Thursday night on eastbay...

Originally Posted by srvballer

random question...but how many of you guys play ball in your bron 9s? and do you like it/do they feel good to ball in?

I was always a strictly 'Kobe-type' guy, but these shoes are nice. You can really feel the responsiveness through the Zoom Air in the front foot, giving you a nice quick step, and the Max at the heel is nice for cushioning/landing.

I thought there was a little too much padding near the ankle area, but I always rock long socks so it's all good. Might feel a little bit stiff in the beginning, but like any shoe, once you break em in, they're good.

NBA store was hell. Worse than NDC.

That unannounced quickstrike NDC restock is some BS too.

Originally Posted by srvballer

hooped in my xmas pair, it was alright. thought theyd be heavy because they look so bulky but it wasnt bad

do the dunkmans have a sliver or a black swoosh?...i have seen picture with both the silver and the black

If ndc did an unannounced restock, how the hell did someone know that they were there. I imagine some sad dude going to the site trying to see what it feels like to place in order on the BB, then it went through, then his ugly @ss was happy. The end

Originally Posted by pmirish

youth brons/kobes are up on nbastore for anyone interested

why the hell didn't they put the men's sizes in the footwear section. IT guys were trolling hard.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Yeah they just had a restock at 3:00 pm est on NDC

Missed lebron's, got KB7
i cant believe dis im like 0/5 in trying and copping these big bangs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

why the hell didn't they put the men's sizes in the footwear section. IT guys were trolling hard.
30t6p3b.gif

for real.  i was lucky enough to start plugging in some product #'s last night and came away w/ those kobes.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif

for real.  i was lucky enough to start plugging in some product #'s last name and came away w/ those kobes.

They didn't put the men's sizes in the footwear section?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT REFRESHING THAT PAGE?! 
mad.gif
&
roll.gif
at the same time at myself. I'll get my 10.5 one day

Back
Top Bottom