Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I am so stoked on the swingmans. I've been waiting on a this release for awhile and actually considered at one point on getting the mangos (as they are easier for me to pull off as a girl). Glad I went with my gut, couldn't be happier!!

I came back from Footlocker empty handed. Not sure how I feel about the Anthracite, looks like lighter shade of grey in the spotlight. Seeing the Dunkman without the halo in person looks off even more. Might just wait it out because I can see them sitting in my area. I'll go and see the Swingman at Champs and swing by FTL and glance at the Dunkman again. If it'll change my mind. In the meantime, I need to see on feet pics of the DM outdoors.
nerd.gif

good looking out with the coupon. imma see if I can use it maybe it'll change my mind
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^ You guys should edit those posts askin about them...Mods will ban you/lock this for that

And damn it, why didn't I see that bday coupon earlier!
30t6p3b.gif
do they actually check your bday when you use it? I've never used it in person

I've used the birthday coupon numerous times and theyve never checked my bday

The only criticism I'm not understanding about the halo/non-halo Dunkmans is people saying they look "off" without the halo. Hasn't the Dunkman logo always been that way?

I'm under the assumption that it was simply an error on Nike's end. The halo makes sense with the Swingman, because that's the path of the bat. But what's the halo Dunkman supposed to be, some sort of crazy windmill dunk?

Wish i woulda saw that bday coupon before this AM... Its my actual bday today lol. Why didnt i get a email with that coupon 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

The only criticism I'm not understand about the halo/non-halo Dunkmans is people saying they look "off" without the halo. Hasn't the Dunkman logo always been that way?

I'm under the assumption that it was simply an error on Nike's end. The halo makes sense with the Swingman, because that's the path of the bat. But what's the halo Dunkman supposed to be, some sort of crazy windmill dunk?
LOL- True story- first time the Halo would be a part of the Dunkmans to my knowledge.  Like em both just fine, but w/o halo is more "true" to form.

Fact that all/if not most good sizes are disappearing with quickness in many major areas is a very sad and telling sign.  All this garbage is quickly bringing me to an early retirement decision I fear.  Does anyone cop to wear or purely for the love of the shoe anymore??

I got on eastbay when it came back up later at night and still picked up DM and Swingmans. Mustn't have been that limited.

Yeah the actual dunkman symbol doesn't have the halo on it which is why I personally them without the halo, more true to the symbol

Found out a %#$% load of stuff on the Lebron "Elites". They will officially be called Lebron PS (playoffs?) and will cost $250 plus tax. First drop will be an Away colorway on #!$% and will also come in GS sizes. Then on 5/12, 2 Lebron "PS"s will drop. A "Home" and a "Taxi" colorway. A "Home" Kobe elite will also drop on this day. You heard it from ROCKET first!

Originally Posted by McFlyer

I got on eastbay when it came back up later at night and still picked up DM and Swingmans. Mustn't have been that limited.

NDC did say they were a limited GR like the FreeGums so they definitely shouldn't have been hard to get. 

laugh.gif
at some of sort of crazy windmill dunk. And true, without the halo it's in true form, it's just not really a issue IMO.

For the guys that have PM'd me, I apologize, but for some reason I can't check my messages. Everytime I click the box it sends me to a white screen.

Email- thepharaohskid@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by Rocket

Found out a %#$% load of stuff on the Lebron "Elites". They will officially be called Lebron PS (playoffs?) and will cost $250 plus tax. First drop will be an Away colorway on #!$% and will also come in GS sizes. Then on 5/12, 2 Lebron "PS"s will drop. A "Home" and a "Taxi" colorway. A "Home" Kobe elite will also drop on this day. You heard it from ROCKET first!

They edited out the numerical date of April 20th. That is when the Away Lebron PS will drop for $250 + tax.

The only criticism I'm not understanding about the halo/non-halo Dunkmans is people saying they look "off" without the halo. Hasn't the Dunkman logo always been that way?

thats exactly what i was thinking. the dunk from that pose doesnt go in a circle like the halo. i copped the dunkmans this morning and im glad mine came without the halo.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Both versions are releasing. Normal DM and DM with the swing. What I'd like to know is why are they releasing both versions? The swingman logo on the DM's makes no sense. I wonder if they were just produced like that by accident or if Nike is making one more limited than the other one.
Both versions released?

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

thats exactly what i was thinking. the dunk from that pose doesnt go in a circle like the halo. i copped the dunkmans this morning and im glad mine came without the halo.
The Dunkman logo should NOT have a halo, period.

just seen the arab's in downtown bklyn walkout footlocker & footaction with bags filled the DM n Mangos to go resell in them lil shops across the street...lol dummies

$102 x 3...sure y not...

thanks #$^&$%^

How i just MADE FTL in downtown bk (NYC) bring them out now, they was saying tomorrow is the RD 
indifferent.gif
They didn't let the coupon rock either ..
tired.gif

Got em tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by uniballa23

Originally Posted by gentry187

Both versions are releasing. Normal DM and DM with the swing. What I'd like to know is why are they releasing both versions? The swingman logo on the DM's makes no sense. I wonder if they were just produced like that by accident or if Nike is making one more limited than the other one.
Both versions released?

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

a443685e657e9170588cafe2d66d2d6f14c56ac5_r.jpg

Shoutout to the dude who was trying to hook me up with Swingmans for retail. I'm not gonna put him on blast like that but its good to know that there are some truly good people still on this message board.

SMH at all the kids who jumped on the bandwagon after the South Beaches dropped. Where were you when the AZG were being called boots. Where were you when the IVs was the most polarized sneaker at the time in terms of public interest. And when the "Dunkman" colorway used to be exclusive and we salivated over PE pics of them. Sigh, those are the good old days.

Back
Top Bottom