Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

It pays to know ALL the local spots.

All size 10.5 MY SIZE!!!! Btw....Dunkmans with NO HALO FTW!!!!
smokin.gif

I'm done till 3/31....
happy.gif
Good job bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Post a collection pic of all of your Brons man..  You have literally killed the 9s! 
glasses.gif

Congrats to everybody who wanted what they wanted and were able to get them

I'm tryna understand what kinda jobs ya'll have though where you can drop dang near 550 bills at one time on some kicks
laugh.gif
Not to mention some of ya'll copped big bangs.

teach.me
nerd.gif

Lol at dudes trying to resell Mangos. My local Footaction received 50 Mangos. They haven't sold so any so far. As someone stated early, guys please don't run to resellers when you can't find your size. All three are sitting in my area right now. If you do your research you'll find a pair for retail.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So what is the general consensus about the dunkmans with/without halos, which do you guys like more? Not that it matters, just curious

Without. I only want the halo on my Swingman's.

ordered dunkman's on eastbay and just picked up swingman from champs. Greenspoint had a line but still had mine a hour later. If your lookin for the mango's some champs that got swingman's wont sell the mangos till tomorrow for some reason

Mangos were the hot shoe this morning at HOH. Not really my style picked up the Swingmans easily and was happy with my purchase.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I'm tryna understand what kinda jobs ya'll have though where you can drop dang near 550 bills at one time on some kicks
laugh.gif

teach.me
nerd.gif
nas-mask.gif

I know I posted it before but PSA People who didn't get their dunkmans mangos or swingmans do not panic and start paying resellers rediculous prices (multiple dudes is the size 9.5 buy sell forum tryna get 350 for these smh) these are sitting in a number of places trust me. Just do some research and call around. NYC heads downtown brooklyn (Fulton) has them. It's getting rediculous resellers thinking they will get 300 for every pair of lebron that releases

laugh.gif

teach.me
nerd.gif
nas-mask.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was think bout this gif when dude asked that question

i copped all 3 online. we'll see which one i like. if i dont like or want to keep 1 or 2, ill hook up nt fam , that hard to find 11.5
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

I know I posted it before but PSA People who didn't get their dunkmans mangos or swingmans do not panic and start paying resellers rediculous prices (multiple dudes is the size 9.5 buy sell forum tryna get 350 for these smh) these are sitting in a number of places trust me. Just do some research and call around. NYC heads downtown brooklyn (Fulton) has them. It's getting rediculous resellers thinking they will get 300 for every pair of lebron that releases

Real spit right here.

People who got the Swingmans, whats the final color(s) of them? In the shade and in the sunlight? Anybody do the red lace swap yet?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

any places ship?

laugh.gif

teach.me
nerd.gif
1. Parents
2. Unemployment

652. Actual job

laugh.gif

teach.me
nerd.gif
nas-mask.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ski mask way...QB!

Lol, sounds like that dude on Craigslist is already feeling the burn. I called the number just to see what was up and he's already talking 250 
laugh.gif

Was able to cop some Dunkmans from my local Footlocker, only spot out of 4 in my town that got em. No halos
pimp.gif
however I did notice something that kinda bugs me, I'll take a pic later. Basically towards the toe where the Flywire is, on the right shoe the Flywire is really black and visible, but on the left shoe it's a lot more muted, you can only see the outline of it, but on the right shoe you can clearly see the lines. Not a big deal, just annoying.

Footaction was the only spot that got the Mangos near me. No Swingmans, but I'm not stressing it, I was only really interested in them when they had the emerald color..

Happy with Dunkmans so far. Got a 10.5 (usual size) compared to my 11 in Cannons and I'm thinking I should've stuck with the 11, these are snug!

someone just offered me a straight up trade of his Swingman for my Kentucky....what you guys think?

^^ You guys should edit those posts askin about them...Mods will ban you/lock this for that

And damn it, why didn't I see that bday coupon earlier!
30t6p3b.gif
do they actually check your bday when you use it? I've never used it in person

Back
Top Bottom