Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm curious to know how so many of you got through on NBA Store.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

107688150_crop_650x440.jpg

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

because they were the ones who were up at 230 in the morning to get through an order... damn my lack of insomnia

^^^ TEBOW!!!

Originally Posted by ABBREITLING

CAME HOME TO THESE .......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 SWINGMANS BE HERE TOMORROW FRM NDC WHAT A WEEK!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Big Bangs hit those Trues perfectly.  I saw the same jeans on nordstrom but i picked up the ones with the red horse shoes to go with the red foams. Hopefully if i get my hands on the BBs those will still be floating around.

Edit: I only think its OD if he wears the shirt and jeans together with the bangs. if i wore the jeans, i would just go with a plain white tee, jeans, and the bangs. The T id  just rock with basic navy blue 'Lo cargos probably.  Nothing wrong with matching, just don't wanna do too much of it at once.

Originally Posted by sthebest

just got these babies in the mail today, theyre beautiful in person..kinda reminds me of a wearable comet

not sure what ill wear with them, but this is going to be one of my choices

the subtle orange ties into the shoe color nicely

im diggin this tee, where you get it?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by sthebest

just got these babies in the mail today, theyre beautiful in person..kinda reminds me of a wearable comet

not sure what ill wear with them, but this is going to be one of my choices

the subtle orange ties into the shoe color nicely

im diggin this tee, where you get it?

K-a-h-l-i-l Kahlil. And if you can't spell it. You never will. Nice shirt dude. Would go nice.

To whoever posted the 25 off b day coupon thanks a mill. Went to hoh in Roosevelt (didn't know there was one) for the swings came out w them and the dunks. You can print the coupon twice and have it rung up separately. Going back for mangos and returning my n.d.c retail pair. Stupid addiction

Kudos to everybody getting their Big Bangs.
smokin.gif

I will never knock the Lebron 8 V1 or V2 as far as style. They are winners....

But honestly....the only Lebron 8 colorways that would have been dope on these 9s are South Beach's, Entourages & Cool Greys. Yes, Cool Greys 8s with the neon hits are better than cool grey 9s. But SLH 9 > SLH 8, Xmas 8s were too busy looking for my taste & I won't even comment on un-China or China 8s. Both were meh.

Btw....came home from my Ms. to see USPS left a notice on my door for a missed delivery. Damn, my other Big Bangs are in a lonely dark post office storage room waiting for Daddy. I'll see you in the morning.
happy.gif

UnchartedDrake, those are some of the best shots I've seen of the Big Bangs. The color really pops in those pictures. Makes me want to pick them up even more.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Kudos to everybody getting their Big Bangs.
smokin.gif

I will never knock the Lebron 8 V1 or V2 as far as style. They are winners....

But honestly....the only Lebron 8 colorways that would have been dope on these 9s are South Beach's, Entourages & Cool Greys. Yes, Cool Greys 8s with the neon hits are better than cool grey 9s. But SLH 9 > SLH 8, Xmas 8s were too busy looking for my taste & I won't even comment on un-China or China 8s. Both were meh.

Btw....came home from my Ms. to see USPS left a notice on my door for a missed delivery. Damn, my other Big Bangs are in a lonely dark post office storage room waiting for Daddy. I'll see you in the morning.
happy.gif
Agreed 99%. I feel like the Yankees would've looked dope as hell on the IXs as well. Does anyone else miss the gold accents on Lebrons ala the white/gold, black/gold III and white/navy/gold IV. If they came out with a white/gold colorway:

IDK if that's the camera, but the speckles on the BB's with the flash is awesome. i've seen these on one person and that orange is BRIGHT. too much orange for me, but a dope CW nonetheless.

Wow good look famb! Copped the UM Lebron 9's from NTLV over the phone.
pimp.gif

Could not pass them up for that price. Again thanks alot, been waitin for this CW for a long time. Patience is a virtue man lol

Just got back in from working out...But let me tell you guys...If you haven't seen the Big Bangs in person, they are a sight to see. WOW Pics cannot do them justice at all..
I swear right now I think the Lebron 9 Big Bangs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron 8 Pre Heat/South Beach...

I mean, so much went into this shoe, with the 3m reflective swoosh and tags, the glow in the dark soles, the galaxy Carbon Fiber, and liner print, the 2 different shades of Orange on the shoe, is just AMAZING!!! I have both the Pre Heats and the Big Bangs, I have to give it to the Bangs, they are eye catching, and the quality is TOP NOTCH...I am seriously amazed. I have to cop another pair, i need 2 of these, one to rock and one to keep DS
pimp.gif

My Big Bangs finally shipped from Finish Line after a week and a half. I was really thinking that my order was going to be cancelled. Anyone else??

Originally Posted by CRH1979

UnchartedDrake, those are some of the best shots I've seen of the Big Bangs. The color really pops in those pictures. Makes me want to pick them up even more.

lol thanks man

Back
Top Bottom