Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Anyone know of any shirts or hoodies to match the swingmans? They're still being shipped so I don't know the actual color. Some links would be great!
nerd.gif

Finally got my shipping confirmation from NDC for my SM and DM.

Ended up with 10 different colorways of 9s and a couple of iDs.

I'll be done if I can get my hands on a 2nd pair of Galaxy 9s.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Anyone know of any shirts or hoodies to match the swingmans? They're still being shipped so I don't know the actual color. Some links would be great!
nerd.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...&hash=item870f347bbb

any help with a size 12 Swingman anyone?

out of all the lame clothes that yah be posting that shirt actually looks good, they should have one for the BB because i would buy one

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

nerd.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/S...&hash=item870f347bbb

any help with a size 12 Swingman anyone?

out of all the lame clothes that yah be posting that shirt actually looks good, they should have one for the BB because i would buy one
I just got my Big Bangs in today.. here's a Big Bangs version of the Swingman one posted
http://www.ebay.com/itm/B...&hash=item84ba522480

Waiting on my swingmans to ship from both Champs (Backordered) and Nike. Whichever ships first will allow me to cancel the other order. So a size 12 will be available on one of the two sites soon hopefully. Speaking of the SM's, I have yet to see them in person. Will a Braves or Red Sox fitted go good with the color? I know on some pics it looks more navy, but in others the green abyss color sticks out. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

My Big Bangs finally shipped from Finish Line after a week and a half. I was really thinking that my order was going to be cancelled. Anyone else??

Me too bro. Super stoked!!!

the footlocker i work at has a release date calender and it has the slh 9s as a general release and sizes in gs ps tl. so it looks like this should be a pretty wide release. but then on nikestore's twitter they say this is a limited release? and they dont know if theres gonna be any other sizes other than mens? i dont get it. is nike trying to play us?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

My Big Bangs finally shipped from Finish Line after a week and a half. I was really thinking that my order was going to be cancelled. Anyone else??

Me too bro. Super stoked!!!
I guess they just received their shipment late because the origin scan shows Indianapolis which is where the main warehouse is located. Their customer service reps were talking all this nonsense about how my order was switched to stock locate in stores. After hearing that over and over I'd given up hope, but they came through. FNL for the win!

Originally Posted by mrlongong

the footlocker i work at has a release date calender and it has the slh 9s as a general release and sizes in gs ps tl. so it looks like this should be a pretty wide release. but then on nikestore's twitter they say this is a limited release? and they dont know if theres gonna be any other sizes other than mens? i dont get it. is nike trying to play us?

Nikestore will say a shoe is limited because they have a "limited" amount on their website, even tho they are really a GR in stores and what not

yes, yes they are. have you noticed how EVERY release this year has been a sell out? Nike is building the hype like crazy and they know as well as us (probably better) how that limited tag will move a sneaker better than any colorway can.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

yes, yes they are. have you noticed how EVERY release this year has been a sell out? Nike is building the hype like crazy and they know as well as us (probably better) how that limited tag will move a sneaker better than any colorway can.
this should be a release like the freegums and sit on the shelves. people need to stop buying into the hype.

I searched all day for those Swingmans in a size 14
Did a lot of work and called a lot of places, I almost ended up getting a size 15 from nike portland but just didn't feel like taking the risk
Then I went to my local mall and saw the Dunkmans
pimp.gif

I had to get them lol

Are there fake big bangs out there? Does anyone have any pics? Only reason I ask is because I just came up on a great deal and am a little skeptical of how good the price is.

Back
Top Bottom