Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by B Sox

Is there anybody that isn't putting the red laces in the Swingmans? Seems like everybody is doing it.

I won't be doing it. The second pair of laces are just a little too OD red for me. 
im gonna go with the navy laces in my pair
pimp.gif

I've seen prices as low as $200 for the Mangos....these resellers are making $15 after CA tax and that's if they even sell the shoe. I'm guessing there will be quite a few returns happening in the next few weeks for these. I don't get the appeal of these at all....the colors just don't mesh well together

the mango "restock" on NDC is actually all the resellers returning their pairs when they found out they weren't gonna be making much money
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

I'll wait till elites hit sale prices for both Kobe and lebron

I kind of doubt that either will hit sale prices due to the fact that Nike won't probably mass produce them like they did with the lebron 8 v3

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Scorpez

So i guess your wordrope consists of nothing but plain white and black tees... thats cool
grin.gif
... to each his own
wink.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Good job hopping on the spelling police bandwagon... pretty funny
laugh.gif

Ima end up switching up navy and red laces depending on what i'm wearing that day... they both deserve to see the light of day

I couldn't stand the mangos at first but they grew on me. Idc about the limited talk, these are all over Miami still a fresh CW in person 
pimp.gif
IMO

Are these running small? I wear a 9.5 on Jordan's etc. and one of my friends is telling me to go a half size up on these cus they fit tight.

Kobe Elites has carbon fiber added to it maybe the Brons will follow suit. The weave on the stability wing mimics CF, so maybe they'll put the real thing in place?? Kobe Elite has full zoom too and the max unit on the Bron has zoom implemented as well so hopefully the pattern is correct.

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Are these running small? I wear a 9.5 on Jordan's etc. and one of my friends is telling me to go a half size up on these cus they fit tight.

get a 10... These joints run small as hell...I'd go as far as saying get a 10.5 if you're going to hoop in them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Kobe Elites has carbon fiber added to it maybe the Brons will follow suit. The weave on the stability wing mimics CF, so maybe they'll put the real thing in place?? Kobe Elite has full zoom too and the max unit on the Bron has zoom implemented as well so hopefully the pattern is correct.
on the first page they have a pic where it says of all the specs the Elites are supposed to have...if that helps out at all

I think the Mangos would have been more attractive to me if it had less black.. they remind me of the Miami Nights.. Just Mango instead of purple..

on the first page they have a pic where it says of all the specs the Elites are supposed to have...if that helps out at all

I had the impression that it was going to look like the IX but beefed up with the carbon fiber and full zoom add in addition to the 180 air unit. I think the wear test sample was for the Hyperdunk Elite that's coming out in the summer. And 4 colorways of the Elite?!
eek.gif
I thought it was going to be white/gold and black/gold only. Gonna have to be extra selective with the which colorway of the Elites to get.

Originally Posted by Shox23

there has been 14 pairs released in mens sizes right?

If I'm not mistaken.....there's been 17 men's colorways released to the public so far. SLHs would make the final count 18.

I had the impression that it was going to look like the IX but beefed up with the carbon fiber and full zoom add in addition to the 180 air unit. I think the wear test sample was for the Hyperdunk Elite that's coming out in the summer. And 4 colorways of the Elite?!
eek.gif
I thought it was going to be white/gold and black/gold only. Gonna have to be extra selective with the which colorway of the Elites to get.
4 confirmed Lebron PS colorways. Away (%+%#, same day as Kobe elites), Home (5/12), Taxi (also 5/12), and Teal (6/2). I'm excited to get a peek at these beauties.

How they gonna say Mango's are most limited then have a restock on them tho? I'm all for it but Nike be foolin with us

not much breathing room again with the Elites. Nike should just release all 4 the same day. Taxi interests me a bit but I'm pretty sure the Aways is what I'm going for but I wanna see how the other 3 looks before committing.

Originally Posted by parry36

How they gonna say Mango's are most limited then have a restock on them tho? I'm all for it but Nike be foolin with us

I'm telling yall they were never limited in the first place
laugh.gif
just like the SLH aren't

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Yeah, go up half a size, especially on Jordans.  I find most Jordans from the last year or so run a little big.

Any chance the resell price on the BB lebrons will drop down? I don't want to spend more than $300 on them but I'm starting to lose hope...

Those of you who have Big Bangs..
What does your heel tab look like..?
Mine looks all dingy and stuff..
Im tryin to figure out if my pair just sucks..
Or if they were all produced similar to mine.

I will post pics later when I get home.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That's the rumor. 
He will have a playoff kick though, no answer if Lebron wants it released.

Exposed flywire. I saw them a few months back at a meeting. I haven't heard any news on any cancellation, so still an April release.
$300 retail in Canada, these things will sit like a well-trained dog.

Haha, like a well trained dog. I like that.Exposed flywire? I'll wait to see to make a judgement, but it sounds very ugly. Also, $250 is way too much. I'm not copping shoes left and right at $250.

These aren't the lebrons but here is an example of the exposed flywire, terrible. 2012 Hyperdunk
nike-hyperdunk-2012-2.jpg

does the swingmans come with red laces? i got my order from ndc today and i didnt receive a second set of laces. any one else?

Back
Top Bottom