Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I need that Marlins fitted asap.
Going to the mall to pick that up if I can

101_9966.jpg

Originally Posted by johngotty

Swingmans came in today but they're too close to the KD IV ASGs for me to justify having two "abyss green" shoes sitting here.

You mean YOTD. I like the Swingman Green Abyss better because it's more on the navy side in certain angles. I didn't like the KD Green Abyss at all after seeing them in person.

I'm about to cancel my order from earlier in the day on NDC for the Mangos, don't really need them that bad. Size 13 if you want to jump on it.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

I should i have picked up 2 pairs..
How are you laces so short at the end? I have a TON of lace room after going through the 2nd hoop at the very top. I see your laces stop at the first hole at the top, are you double tying? 
I have them very loose..

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Swingmans came in today but they're too close to the KD IV ASGs for me to justify having two "abyss green" shoes sitting here.

You mean YOTD. I like the Swingman Green Abyss better because it's more on the navy side in certain angles. I didn't like the KD Green Abyss at all after seeing them in person.

Good catch. But yeah...they're dead on. Even though I read the navy argument here, I can't see it
laugh.gif

Good catch. But yeah...they're dead on. Even though I read the navy argument here, I can't see it
laugh.gif
i could make the same argument about countless shoes i have.
i just stopped caring to be honest. beats doubling up on a certain shoe when u can have 2 different shoes that bring a lil something different.

Man some ppl in here need to chill yall don't have to buy every single colorway that drop. Stop and think if what you're doing is normal. This is why they're gonna charge 180 for the Xs. I don't wanna sound like a preacher but stop giving in to the hype half the colorways weren't even a must cop. 170 for some dang shoes are already too dang high but thanks to some ppl in here the Xs are gonna get bumped to 180.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
i could make the same argument about countless shoes i have.
i just stopped caring to be honest. beats doubling up on a certain shoe when u can have 2 different shoes that bring a lil something different.

Yeah, I tried to tell myself that as well
laugh.gif
. The comfort on the LBJs really gives them the nod but the KD's colors are much better. Dah well. I'll start an "abyss green" collection I guess.

So we're gonna have to stop posting pics of the collections too? Not gonna happen, Nike can increase the price.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaeY

Man some ppl in here need to chill yall don't have to buy every single colorway that drop. Stop and think if what you're doing is normal. This is why they're gonna charge 180 for the Xs. I don't wanna sound like a preacher but stop giving in to the hype half the colorways weren't even a must cop. 170 for some dang shoes are already too dang high but thanks to some ppl in here the Xs are gonna get bumped to 180.

I'm confused why you are even in here...

tumblr_lds4xeJavH1qzjix8.gif

Yall really gonna rock BRIGHT orange shoes, with a BRIGHT orange shirt and a BRIGHT orange baseball cap?
laugh.gif

....Yall gotta chill

does anyone know what HOH London or Pairs looks like? All Star pack still available overseas?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yall really gonna rock BRIGHT orange shoes, with a BRIGHT orange shirt and a BRIGHT orange baseball cap?
laugh.gif

....Yall gotta chill

Its not like yellow. Orange goes well together. Now add some orange shorts and then its a big problem.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

....Yall gotta chill

Its not like yellow. Orange goes well together. Now add some orange shorts and then its a big problem.

LOL

now that would be doing 4 much
roll.gif

I wouldn't even do that to play basketball

Im def a size 12. but i cant find size 12 anywhere in Lebron 9 cannon. Are they cut differently? compared to Chinas, Swingman and Christmas cause I might have to go to 11.5 if necessary. Need peoples opinion....????

tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

You know what I don't get......Buying shoes has never been a Cheap Hobby, nor a cheap addiction. So when people complain about price it baffles me. I know not everyone can afford to buy every color way, but thats why you DONT! You have a choice, buy the shoes or DONT! No one is forcing you to buy anything. Its All about your Priorities and what your willing to spend. Nike is a business and they will do whatever they see fit to maximize their profits. They don't care whether or not a few people out there can't get their shoes, they know others will. Life is never fair and its a dog eat dog world. Either you chill on buying the shoes, or get a better job to support your habit or addiction for buying shoes........smh

Just get out of here bro. You're in over your head.

Back
Top Bottom