Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Rocket

I need pics of the Lebron Elites... NOW!
What, you don't know what they look like? I thought you and Nike was bff's? Since you had the inside scoop on Lebrons 
eyes.gif
I just got release dates. Stop being pretentious. Yikes, man.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

If the weather is nice today like it's supposed to be Swingmans are going out in the wild.
Do it. I finally laced em up yesterday and broke necks.. Definitely rock em in nice weather, the sun makes the material that much sexier.

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I hope so too, but I saw him replying on one of Bron's dunkman Tweets saying "Wait til they see the X.." 
I'm thinking if the Elites were hot, he would've hyped them up instead of skipping to the X's.
I really think that the Elites are going to look very similar to the hyperdunk or hyperelite sneaker that Lebron has on for the USA photo's
Wrong. They look just like IX's. That pic floating around is very false. It's a combo of like 4 different shoes (none of which are Brons). X's are 
pimp.gif
What else do you know?

Wore my Galaxy's out for the first time today to go to the mall..safe to say that everyone's neck was broken by the time i left
laugh.gif
the best was when i would walk past old people they would just stare and point to them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Wore my Galaxy's out for the first time today to go to the mall..safe to say that everyone's neck was broken by the time i left
laugh.gif
the best was when i would walk past old people they would just stare and point to them
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Just copped a pair of Kentucky's for 100, from Scottsdale. Big ups to whoever posted it yesterday!!! They didn't have my 10.5, but Nike Dallas did and they matched the offer from AZ. Not sure what other colors and styles they had but you guys may wanna call:
Nike AZ: (480)998-1136
Nike Dallas: (214)363-4127
No problem. I'm looking for the UMs in case anyone knows what NT has them fro $100.
You can ask them to do a NikeFind, that's what I did to get my UMs.  They should give you the phone numbers and/or locations that have your size.
Called and they said they're sold out of every size everywhere.

via @NIKESTORE (re: Summit Lake Hornets) "They'll be limited online, but in all our stores as well." ........... AKA there are plenty to go around

finally seen the swingmans today and DAMN 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, they are back on the radar n will cop after the weekend is over!!!! 

might have to steal that idea for those graffiti freegums but might do it to the whole shoe

Does anyone know where the freegums are on sale?  If so, can you take a quick flick and post the price tag 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom