Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DS Chinas for $200.......DO IT???
nerd.gif

Damn i've gone from buying no shoes for months, to coping like 4 in the last month
roll.gif
[/color]

that's a no brainer
pimp.gif

Swingmans are so nice in Person. Wasn't a fan of the LB9's but this CW is almost swaying me

Originally Posted by elrodo33

those miami's or KY's anywhere else? I tried nikefind for 10.5-11.5 and nothing came up. however, nikefind isn't always accurate

Go to Champs and have them stock locate.

I ordered my Swingman's few days ago from Champs, with the e-mail to follow bout the backorder on the 9th..
Saying should receive em within 2 weeks after the 9th.. im getting impatient..I wonder when they will ship lol
Yet to see em in person, my mall only had the other 2 colorways
After seeing the on feet pics & various other pics everyone has posted of em, i had to get me a pair.. colorway looks so nice.. can't wait till I finally get my pair
smokin.gif

i too have yet to see the swingmans in person.....i ordered mine from champs. emailed them today.....they will ship out monday.....................................................................smh

#tiredofwaiting

#gladiwasabletogetapairforretail

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I think of the SLH's as HORNETS colors, not feminine (i.e. Grapes). Now Easter KD4's... That's feminine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that just makes the Hornets colors feminine as well--- being a female, one of the MAIN reasons I'm copping the SLH's is because they indeed look like a woman's basketball shoe. Take it how you want it. 

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Originally Posted by sniper

What a day! Was hell bent on not paying retail for these after recently losing Swoosh for 3-months and/or probably for good due to my cousin's GF. I caved in after seeing so many pictures and went to see if any were still around this Tuesday, but they only had a size 12 left. End up seeing a dude I was talking to from the All-Star release and it turns out he ordered 3 of each style from his account. We exchange #s and I get a random text this afternoon saying 2 pairs of Swingmans  and 1 pair of Dunkmans are up for grabs if I still want them at $105 each pair. Needless to say, I passed on the Dunkmans and picked up both Swingmans. I didn't even care. I just gave him $250 as he could have easily sold these for much more of a profit...
To me, this is easily the best IX colorway...

2vbrgqx.jpg

2aoi0y.jpg

You are a good man. ^  On the other hand now thanks to you, I just might go copp the swingmans!  Lol!
30t6p3b.gif
I'll certainly be looking out for him with other future releases as he was gracious enough to extend an olive branch. But yeah, definitely don't sleep on these. They'll be used heavily in my rotation...

Need some sizing help. Bout to buy lebron iis, how do they size compared to these. Ima 10.5 normally, but an 11 in these. Thanks.

Yea SB elites is a smart move.. I hope they dont OD on the elite cws.
Its supposed to be for performance so just a few will do.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Got a chance to trade for either China's or Big Bang's...which should I take? They're pretty much both neck and neck for me and I plan on getting both in the end anyways, but right now, what do ya'll think? Which has/will hold a higher value, I'll trade for that and buy the other one later on when I find a good deal / good trade.
Just get both now.

Just got confirmation from champs...swings shipped today and free upgrade to 2 day shipping. Never seen them in person so I am excited to get them!

I'm looking for the Miami nights and spotted them on sneakersentrepreneur.big cartel.com. just wanted to know if this site is legit before I spend my money

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Does anyone know where the freegums are on sale?  If so, can you take a quick flick and post the price tag 
happy.gif

144 in a few sizes on jimmy jams

Heres my Lebron 9's not including doubles. I have all the ones I wanted. I might get the Summit Lake Hornets if I get em on discount.

My Favorite 5

1. Cannons
2. Miami Nights
3. All Star - Big Bangs
4. Christmas
5. Free Gums

Back
Top Bottom