Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by beejay82

I'm looking for the Miami nights and spotted them on sneakersentrepreneur.big cartel.com. just wanted to know if this site is legit before I spend my money

Shoes will be shipped from Taiwan

i would stay away

One of the guys who runs the site is a member on here. I was tempted to buy those from them, but the shipping from Taiwan scared me away a little. Luckily I found them through Champs.
Where? I'm looking for a size 11.

34go94y.jpg

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Nikolee

need an opinion, how much you think i should sell my galaxy joint with the shirt for.

Bra I have no hard feelings towards resellers, but for you to come in here asking a whole bunch of cats who missed out on em, what's the going rape price on these is sooooooooooooo disrespectful.

I'll take a shot at this. $170+30+tax+shipping. So $230 at max. I have them too.. I'm not "salty".On another note, we need leaked pics of the final product for the elites!!!!

my swingmans came in from 21st and mercer (super fast shipping).
id say one of the top colorways so far. the green abyss looks terrific.

Some dude in the Nike Retro forum created a PS Elite thread that has a picture of the box and some South Beach colored laces coming out of it...no pic of the shoe though...

Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite
Wolf Grey/Mint Candy-New Green-Pink Flash
516958-001
Summer 2012
$250

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by elrodo33

those miami's or KY's anywhere else? I tried nikefind for 10.5-11.5 and nothing came up. however, nikefind isn't always accurate
I ordered the Kentuckys from Scottsdale, but I'm having trouble finding the UMs.
like i said champs @ coral square mall in broward my dude give em a call

Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite
Wolf Grey/Mint Candy-New Green-Pink Flash
516958-001
Summer 2012
$250

I swear some people need to search the thread before they post things....But its cool i get people don't feel like doing that most of the time.

I can't wait for the SLH tho! MAN!

Seeing how the lebron logo color shifts, wouldn't it be cool if the Elites' hyperfuse material are iridescent?

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Nikolee

^i take it you didnt get a pair.lol

uhhh if you would look just above your post you would see my pair.
Dude don't expect to get answers for reselling prices here in this forum.
laugh.gif

Also, gigantic pass on Hornets and Elites. No performance basketball shoe, outside of a solid 24-karat gold outsole, diamond-encrusted laces, and a snow leopard's tongue as the actual tongue of the shoe, is going to get me to drop $250.

Originally Posted by RipC

Also, gigantic pass on Hornets and Elites. No performance basketball shoe, outside of a solid 24-karat gold outsole, diamond-encrusted laces, and a snow leopard tongue as the actual tongue of the shoe, is going to get me to drop $250.

LOL!Nike is smoking some good stuff cuz there are smart people who won't keep accepting their rising prices.

Originally Posted by bigj505

sneakermane - weather is about to break in the next few weeks. cant wait to bust out some of the warm weather colors
pimp.gif

Fell victim to the urge today, my brotha.

Took about 8 steps away from my house & got the first "I like your shoes" comment. Mangos go hard.

And to think I almost passed on these last week. Might have to move Mangos up on my Top Ten List.
happy.gif

250 is steep but doable for a good looking shoe. but if they are anything like the pics we have seen...easy pass for me at that pricepoint.

Back
Top Bottom