Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

You are a good man. ^  On the other hand now thanks to you, I just might go copp the swingmans!  Lol!
30t6p3b.gif
I'll certainly be looking out for him with other future releases as he was gracious enough to extend an olive branch. But yeah, definitely don't sleep on these. They'll be used heavily in my rotation...

Which bimmer is that? F10?
I wish. E70. Just got rid of my E92 and am waiting for the F32s to drop...

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

im glad im not sweating the summits..less to worry about and more money saved

same. 
does southridge champs pretty much have a fsr of swingmans left? jw because next weekend when I go home for spring break I want to buy them, thanks. 

last week when i went there i asked for a 10 and they didnt have any so i had to go to mayfair. but i was at the southridge champs again today and they still had about 4 pairs of swingmans on display so i think you'll be fine
if southridge doesnt have your size tho then just ask them to see if the mayfair champs has any

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

im glad im not sweating the summits..less to worry about and more money saved

same. 
does southridge champs pretty much have a fsr of swingmans left? jw because next weekend when I go home for spring break I want to buy them, thanks. 

last week when i went there i asked for a 10 and they didnt have any so i had to go to mayfair. but i was at the southridge champs again today and they still had about 4 pairs of swingmans on display so i think you'll be fine
if southridge doesnt have your size tho then just ask them to see if the mayfair champs has any
okay thanks man

1. The graffiti on the freegums ruins the shoe all the way...some things are better left alone.
2. All colorways of the lebrons are nice...no need for rankings, especially when it's just most limited as the top 5...just cop what you like.
3. Why pass on a shoe because it doesn't have alternate laces
indifferent.gif
....laces are only $3.99 tops

I wore my mangos for the first time tonight, and I have to say..

they Wowed me more than the first time I wore the cannons. not saying they rival All Stars, but man...what a shoe!

Welp I traded away my Chinas, Hurricanes and Solar Reds...Time to get the Chinas back
smile.gif
Hurricanes I didn't care for, and solars are a dime a dozen

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Welp I traded away my Chinas, Hurricanes and Solar Reds...Time to get the Chinas back
smile.gif

man what did u trade for?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

smile.gif

man what did u trade for?

I'd like to know as well.
It must be a shoe youre in love with to trade the chinas.

Once I cop the Summit Lakes I'm done with the 9's

The Elite's look ugly imo. But that might be because the only picture that dropped were all black. It looks like they abused the flywire lmao

But I'll admit, the "south beach" article I read caught my attention. Might have to see a few pictures before I can decide

Originally Posted by keezpeele

1. The graffiti on the freegums ruins the shoe all the way...some things are better left alone.
2. All colorways of the lebrons are nice...no need for rankings, especially when it's just most limited as the top 5...just cop what you like.
3. Why pass on a shoe because it doesn't have alternate laces
indifferent.gif
....laces are only $3.99 tops

Yeh, I agree. Nice work on those Freegums but it's too much for me. As long as he likes it that's all that matters.So many great colorways for the 9. I'm glad Nike gave us the love this year. Thank u, Nike.Pass on SLH bcuz of no teal laces? Not me. I think the purple laces are perfect. Bring on the 31st!

What a day! Was hell bent on not paying retail for these after recently losing Swoosh for 3-months and/or probably for good due to my cousin's GF. I caved in after seeing so many pictures and went to see if any were still around this Tuesday, but they only had a size 12 left. End up seeing a dude I was talking to from the All-Star release and it turns out he ordered 3 of each style from his account. We exchange #s and I get a random text this afternoon saying 2 pairs of Swingmans  and 1 pair of Dunkmans are up for grabs if I still want them at $105 each pair. Needless to say, I passed on the Dunkmans and picked up both Swingmans. I didn't even care. I just gave him $250 as he could have easily sold these for much more of a profit...
To me, this is easily the best IX colorway...

2vbrgqx.jpg

2aoi0y.jpg
For $105? And I thought I was doing it by copping off Eastbay with my 20% off giftcard.

What a day! Was hell bent on not paying retail for these after recently losing Swoosh for 3-months and/or probably for good due to my cousin's GF. I caved in after seeing so many pictures and went to see if any were still around this Tuesday, but they only had a size 12 left. End up seeing a dude I was talking to from the All-Star release and it turns out he ordered 3 of each style from his account. We exchange #s and I get a random text this afternoon saying 2 pairs of Swingmans  and 1 pair of Dunkmans are up for grabs if I still want them at $105 each pair. Needless to say, I passed on the Dunkmans and picked up both Swingmans. I didn't even care. I just gave him $250 as he could have easily sold these for much more of a profit...
To me, this is easily the best IX colorway...

2vbrgqx.jpg

2aoi0y.jpg

A little off topic, but what brand are those dress boots? They look really, really nice!

Nice work on the Freegums but it's not for me. I like them just the way they are.

People will either love the SLH or hate it. As for passing if they don't come with a second set of laces, don't really get that.

My favorites, they are the ones that are in my closet/rotation or will be soon. Everyone has different taste, that's why the IX is nice, something for everyone.

new pickups...i think the big bangs still have the edge. chinas are close second. still waiting to see the swingmans in person...

Back
Top Bottom