Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Looks like I'm in the minority... I like these. I think they look fresh, and I'm sure the comfort is going to be unreal. As soon as Eastbay allows 30% off, I'll be copping a pair.

nike-lebron-9-ix-black-red-white-2011-carbon-fiber-16-600x411.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see more color ways

The performance aspect of these look promising...I mean these might be the best performer in the line. But those who have become accustomed to the low profile performance of the Kobe line might have a slight problem with the ultra high cut of this shoe. 

damn, I don't know if I can get past that huge clover looking thing on the side and that material combo on the toe. I like the outline of them tho, maybe we'll see
some different materials and colors???

The more I look at the pics, the less likely I think I am to get them. Just ordered some VIII's last night cause we won't see a really sick Lebron for at least another year. Unless some magical colorway saves this shoe I just don't see myself wearing them.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The performance aspect of these look promising...I mean these might be the best performer in the line. But those who have become accustomed to the low profile performance of the Kobe line might have a slight problem with the ultra high cut of this shoe. 

I played balled in many Lebron and Kobes since the AZG and Kobe 2k4. Kobes take the performance perk easily. The Lebron VIII v2 and v3 is the most comfortable Bron to play ball in but they are a bit too mushy in cushion and my calves/thigh muscles get sore after running in them. I play competitively for 2-3 hours 3 times a week. I prefer the Lebron for short period of playing time and Kobe if you're going to play long hours.

quick PS of James wearing it. Left the other Lebron shoe to show comparison.
unled2copyb.jpg

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

quick PS of James wearing it. Left the other Lebron shoe to show comparison.
unled2copyb.jpg
Lebron wore Soldiers when he was with the Heat? Or was this a Preseason game?

Back
Top Bottom