Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

These have so much potential
30t6p3b.gif
. But so many things are off on the shoe

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

I still can't stand how people make these "strictly ballin shoes" comments.

Why? I bet these are monsters on the court...And I feel like they would look hideous with jeans REGARDLESS of colorway.
Because given that first and foremost these are basketball shoes, shouldn't it be obvious they're for ballin?  

I Liked these from day 1, I'm definitely gonna cop these for hooping. The one and only gripe I have about the shoe is that big signature on the tongue... Other than that, the shoe is
pimp.gif

...I'm still gonna cop the Kobe VII's aswell....

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I still can't stand how people make these "strictly ballin shoes" comments.

Why? I bet these are monsters on the court...And I feel like they would look hideous with jeans REGARDLESS of colorway.
Because given that first and foremost these are basketball shoes, shouldn't it be obvious they're for ballin?  
People just mean they won't be good to wear casually, that's all. 

Originally Posted by Gottips3

why do people not like sneak geek? what has he done to u all?

i dont think its that people dont like him. we dont know him in real life. but if you seen some of his other vids he is one corny mother %%%$%#. also hes a noob. he knows nothing about shoes...

he has as much knowledge about shoes as that other kid who does shoe vids that has the lesbian 80's haircut....and that kid is frickin 13!

I want to see these with well fitting jeans.

Also, a Royal colorway similar to the Half Cent Royals would be interesting...

Yeah I went to Champs today and saw how ugly the v3's are, can't see myself liking these.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont think its that people dont like him. we dont know him in real life. but if you seen some of his other vids he is one corny mother %%%$%#. also hes a noob. he knows nothing about shoes...

he has as much knowledge about shoes as that other kid who does shoe vids that has the lesbian 80's haircut....and that kid is frickin 13!

I dont condone the comment by Noble but I'll be damn it made me chuckle something fierce!!!!
roll.gif

Can't front they do look better in the video. As many as said they definitely look like awesome balling shoes. For fashion...yes this suck.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Come on, let that man Cook, the guy seems like he has a lot of knowledge about shoes, and he has a lot of them. People can't be mad at the guy because he gets kix super early. He has connects.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Hell no he has no knowledge
laugh.gif

Dude barely started collecting when the CDP came out

And? Does everyone have to start collecting from the 90s to be a legit Sneaker Head? Not everyone has the same passion at the same time. He probably has more heat than 90% of the people on niketalk. Thats the reason people hate him.

There's nothing special about these.
If you took Lebron's name off and told me they were the Air Max version of the 2012 Hyperdunk I'd have no problem believing it.
Unless there some colorway we haven't seen yet that I decide I have to have for whatever reason...pass, onto to 10's.

Originally Posted by button999

If you took Lebron's name off and told me they were the Air Max version of the 2012 Hyperdunk I'd have no problem believing it.
Unless there some colorway we haven't seen yet that I decide I have to have for whatever reason...pass, onto to 10's.

You could say that about every signature shoe Nike has produced for Kobe, Jordan and so on.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

You could say that about every signature shoe Nike has produced for Kobe, Jordan and so on.

no.
this shoe looks very generic. take his signature off the shoe, put a $90 price tag on it and it wouldn't sell. there wouldn't even be a thread on the shoe FFS. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

no.
this shoe looks very generic. take his signature off the shoe, put a $90 price tag on it and it wouldn't sell. there wouldn't even be a thread on the shoe FFS. 

this is true and goes true for a lot of clothing brands but people still buy them for w/e so you just got to deal. the only way it would change if sales it an all time low lol
and we all know that would never happen

Nike is taking a lot of heat for these shoes, I wonder if they will either decrease the price or ready the v2. With no NBA season looming till at least Jan or Feb, we won't have to see Lebron rockin these hideous things on the court.

Back
Top Bottom