Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by rhester

^^ I like them, clean and not forced with extra colors...

thanks
happy.gif

Does anyone know about when they ask you to choose a second lace color..does that mean it has two PAIRS of laces or does that mean it has one color lace on one shoe and one other color lace on the other shoe..cause i dont like having one of each

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Kobe Vii> Lebron IX
different strokes for different folks...shoes are totally different, don't try and compare them...just buy what you like...

Air Freshh 23's photos have just sold me.
How does a person in the US acquire a pair of these?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^What are you talking about the Xmas 9s will never happen? You can easily make them on ID, only thing he added were the white speckles on the midsole.
So like I said, "The Xmas will never happen". 
Anyways, did you not here what JP said, they are not gonna do the same things twice. So don't expect an Xmas 9 to look like the Xmas 8, duh. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^What are you talking about the Xmas 9s will never happen? You can easily make them on ID, only thing he added were the white speckles on the midsole.
So like I said, "The Xmas will never happen". 
Anyways, did you not here what JP said, they are not gonna do the same things twice. So don't expect an Xmas 9 to look like the Xmas 8, duh. 
With the number of guys doing customs these days, it's not impossible to just ID an Xmas-esque colorway and get white speckles done on them. Pretty sure C4, NWT, etc could get a pair of those done pretty easily.
And I never said the Xmas 9s were gonna look like the 8s, don't know where you got that.

Back
Top Bottom