Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So these go on nike id tonight or sometime tommorow?
nerd.gif

Hurricanes,Miami Nights,Cannons and the SVSM ID's(already got the Chinas for retail
smile.gif
). And I'm all good hope(Hope so)!!!... Maybe I might get the Kentucky's... Hmmm... The 170(+ tax) price tag is just killing me though. OUCH!

After seeing Beasley in the Lebron iv on page 250, it reminded me of what Lebrons sig line used to be
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by KenJi714

will there be 3 versions like last year model ?

No, only 2 like the VIIs
correction VII had 3 models highs, lows, and PS

when looking at the 8 it was done in the same manner highs, lows, and PS

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by KenJi714

will there be 3 versions like last year model ?

No, only 2 like the VIIs
correction VII had 3 models highs, lows, and PS

when looking at the 8 it was done in the same manner highs, lows, and PS

8 highs had 2 versions tho..so if you count the lows then theres 4 versions. So in fact dude was correct.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

After seeing Beasley in the Lebron iv on page 250, it reminded me of what Lebrons sig line used to be
ohwell.gif

Oh yeah like the V's and VI's were the greatest thing in the world.
Hell, the 4s arent even that appealing casually. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .....So if you mean looks then get on with that

Not sure if posted but these are the best pics. of the IX worn casually by an Nter
pimp.gif

6236461681_ca32f88bf9.jpg

6236984906_a43987b2e8.jpg

6236990590_082f445419.jpg

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Everytime I see the UK I want them.. but I hit a hard dose of reality when I see the pricetag..
Yeah I'm sure it will be the same with a lot of the 9's...$170+tax is 
sick.gif
  I bet a lot of the releases will be an easy cop unless its super limited. Heck UK's are still on eastbay and are still available here in NYC...only ones I can see "selling out" are the Cannons and Chinas in larger cities but everything else will sit for a little bit. At least those who REALLY want them will get them without too much trouble.

I just got my UK's yesterday........ and im pretty impressed, they are pretty snug but the fit is GREAT....... Do you guys think it would be a problem if i went up a half size?? Will they still fit the same?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by MrDozo

This shoe isn't worth retail. Im sorry.
don't be sorry, you are 100% correct.  these shoes need to be slashed in price BIGTIME.
why do you say that? because of the materials used? i think a lot of people forget the primary purpose of sneakers....to play basketball,
and not sit in someone's collection to be worn once in a while to "break necks" i've played in mine and they're money well spent...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I just got my UK's yesterday........ and im pretty impressed, they are pretty snug but the fit is GREAT....... Do you guys think it would be a problem if i went up a half size?? Will they still fit the same?

Sizing up is more comfortable for casual wear and most people will have to size up anyway.   But I say be careful with sizing up if youre gonna hoop in them.  In my case, I lose a lil of that glove like feeling by sizing up.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ 2nd of the 3 id's above look good
pimp.gif
funny how everyone likes the color that were limited on the 8, and if nike id means to customize the colors. Wow i wonder if they did that with the 8's if i would have any money to my name, and also if nike id is a bad thing or a good thing. I know its a good thing as you get the customize your colors, but it seems like the design for the shoe are terrible that they are letting you id them though

Back
Top Bottom