Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BronLe

How are people getting the teal and ballistic mesh on their IDs?

there are 2 types of the 9s to ID..the limited one has the teal colors and the mesh

breds are on swoosh for $102
smile.gif

Im going to wait for the translucent sole option under the limited ID before i make a pair. Its not happening until Feb but that'll give me some time to save up again after the holidays.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Lebron 9 ID is on 2k12 too.
pimp.gif
UK and Breds too. They gonna have every color way that is coming out not just because Lebron is wearing them.

i dont see them.. any help appreciate it

It's on the bottom of the Nike and NikeID page. Did you download the latest update?

Just got the virtual lebron 9s.. about to create some id..2k put In the UK and black /red colorway.. no need to id those colorways..

Well its about to be Nov soon....Anyone know when the chinas are hitting the US, that some one so proudly claimed?

uh oh, the breds are on swoosh as someone said?
that one guy will be in here shortly to brag about his purrrs he got off there then.. 

Those ID's don't look like they have as good quality as the GR releases do.......smh

Something seems off about them

Thanks for posting the real sample pics now I don't want to pull the trigger on them. Money saved for a different pair.

Thanks for posting the real sample pics now I don't want to pull the trigger on them. Money saved for a different pair.

Have to agree here... As bad as I want the colorway I did on ID.... I dont like what I see on these pics.....

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Those ID's don't look like they have as good quality as the GR releases do.......smh

Something seems off about them

IMO nikeID has never used good quality materials like those that are used by Nike Basketball. It's like they use the same materials as Nike Sportswear.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
gonna order these as soon as i get some extra cash. also really feeling those Navy Id's and that Taxi CW on the menu too

edit: just noticed theres  "Limited" id options. whats the difference?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I just pulled the trigger on the SVSM pair and another black based pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped 2 pairs of slighty different SVSMs.  Gentry, you need to make a posting of all your IDs, seen you make a plethora of em this year.  Good Stuff.

bout to pull the trigger... maybe... i go hard on iDs but that pine green has me turned off. 
969pfs.jpg
154j447.jpg
rsvsdj.jpg

zk2 orca inspired. sorry if this is the wrong thread.

Back
Top Bottom