Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

That orange sole kills the cannons. Easy pass.

The cannon color killed it for me. If it was dark blue i'd pull the trigger without hesitation. Too bad no orange outsole option on NikeID right now.

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
@ the idea the IVs were a brick
the 4's +@%* on everything else in the Bron Line
Fixed it for you.

The Lebron 9 "Chinas" better not release here stateside
indifferent.gif
. I just copped them. If they do release here ima be speed bagging my nutssssss

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Free gums are
pimp.gif

Man so many releasing around the same time. Thank god I'm not copping concords (or any jordans). Still can't wait for the orange, grey, and black ones

Same boat as you regarding all things Jordan. Freegums are next and wait for the Dunkmans. I think I am done with the 9s because I'll be busy keeping up with Kobe VIIs.

Same here 
tired.gif

I thought this might finally be the year I wasn't impressed with the Kobes but they once again kept me on board.  Oh well I'll just have to be more selective in what pairs I get

WHELP. GONNA HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS.

THOUGHT CANNONS WOULDN'T BE LIMITED BUT SEEMS THEY WILL BE. EVEN THOUGH FIVE STORES ARE GETTING THEM AND CURRENTLY HAVE THEM IN STOCK IN THE AKRON/CANTON/CLEVELAND/YOUNGSTOWN AREA, THEY ARE ONLY GETTING 1 OF EACH SIZE TO SHARE FOR ALL 4 CITIES WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FOOTACTION GETTING 2 PAIRS IN A COUPLE OF SIZES.

CALLED A COUPLE STORES AND WALKED IN TO ACQUIRE ABOUT THEM AND MAKE SURE THINGS WERE STILL A GO FOR FRIDAY TO FIND OUT MOST OF THE STORES HAD ALREADY PRE-SOLD THEIR PAIRS
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
. I ENDED UP PRE-PAYING FOR A 10.5 ON THE SPOT THAT HAD TO BE TRANSFERRED FROM ANOTHER STORE IN ANOTHER CITY. THEN TOOK A DRIVE TO FOOTACTION TO FIND OUT THEY ARE ASKING FOR $50 DEPOSITS FOR EACH PAIR WITH MOST SIZES ALREADY GONE
indifferent.gif
. PUT ANOTHER $50 DEPOSIT DOWN AT FOOTACTION TO GET ANOTHER 10.5 AT THEIR STORE.

DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS. MORE TROUBLE THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.

ON THE OTHER HAND, AFTER HOLDING A PAIR IN MY HAND TODAY AT THE STORE, THEY ARE 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

The Lebron 9 "Chinas" better not release here stateside
indifferent.gif
. I just copped them. If they do release here ima be speed bagging my nutssssss

roll.gif
your fault for not being patient.

Are the Hurricanes supposed to come with extra laces?

Mine didn't come with an extra set, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

The tone of expected availability of the Cannons in here has changed a lot in the last couple days.  Can just feel the tension rising.

I had a feeling the availability of the cannons would be iffy till release day. I think online will be the best chance of copping. I want to get another pair but if it's gonna be a pain in the ash... Then I'm good with the one I got.

Originally Posted by five30

Just the orange laces, I'd kinda like to see what they would look with matching green ones though.

University of Miami 9 = Red Carpet 2.0

Shoe is just too damn sick in person, pics do not do it justice
sick.gif

What's the fit on these? Wide ? Narrow ?

I can do a 10 in AF1, Dunk, Jordan III, IV, V, VI, XI But need a 10.5 in foam bc they're kinda narrow.

The 9's look kinda narrow to me I doubt I'll be able to try on in person I'm just gonna cop from NDC

Thanks in advance for the input!

Originally Posted by ploisback

What's the fit on these? Wide ? Narrow ?

I can do a 10 in AF1, Dunk, Jordan III, IV, V, VI, XI But need a 10.5 in foam bc they're kinda narrow.

The 9's look kinda narrow to me I doubt I'll be able to try on in person I'm just gonna cop from NDC

Thanks in advance for the input!

Get the biggest size out of all the shoes you wear, so a 10.5 in your case.

I wear a 12-13 but the 13 on these shoes fits me FLAWLESS and the 12.5 fits me too snug.

I love how these feel "fitted" especially laced up with the pro combat padding on the inside.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

That orange sole kills the cannons. Easy pass.

dont understand how people say this, the orange sole gives the shoe great contrast, the colorblocking is perfect.. ehhh but thats just my opinion

I know an online store that has the Cannons, retail +$5 shipping, sizes 10-12 half sizes included, send me a pm and I'll send you the link, doing this so lurkers or resellers don't get to them.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by five30

Just the orange laces, I'd kinda like to see what they would look with matching green ones though.

University of Miami 9 = Red Carpet 2.0

Shoe is just too damn sick in person, pics do not do it justice
sick.gif

Damn. I was about to ask the same question. The U cw is the #1 cw for the 9s (so far) in my book. It's a shame they don't have an extra set of green laces. Stealthy > Pop, imho. Oh well...  

I know an online store that has the Cannons, retail +$5 shipping, sizes 10-12 half sizes included, send me a pm and I'll send you the link, doing this so lurkers or resellers don't get to them.

COPPED! THANK YOU!
happy.gif
Hopefully I get it in a few days!

THANKS MAN FOR THIS. WAS ABLE TO ORDER A 3RD PAIR.

Back
Top Bottom