Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yo Awesome, do the orange laces from the UM's match the Orange on the Chinas? I'd put those in over the cannon ones, I hate the speckles on them

Originally Posted by edunpeal

dude i know trying to trade for he's China 9s (he got it from an early release) ds for my cdp 12s ds
ohwell.gif
 dunno if i should pull the trigger
grin.gif
 i really like the chinas but the taxi 12s are a classic
eyes.gif
I'd do that in a heartbeat, Taxi XII's are a classic but the CDP ones are terrible (don't worry no flame, I have them too 
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yo Awesome, do the orange laces from the UM's match the Orange on the Chinas? I'd put those in over the cannon ones, I hate the speckles on them

The UM are identical to the orange laces that come with the china's

Sucks I won't be able to buy the Chinas next week, but hopefully the resale value won't exceed those of the Miami Nights. Don't wanna deal with resellers.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Sucks I won't be able to buy the Chinas next week, but hopefully the resale value won't exceed those of the Miami Nights. Don't wanna deal with resellers.

is that a contradiction?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What sites have the breds on discount? Need to pick my little brother a pair for xmas.

Deadstockshoes has them for $120, there may be cheaper ones out there somewhere

^ Top 3 in your opinion lol there's TONS of better colorways some never released but still better than all 3 pictured

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

is that a contradiction?
Lol the way I worded it, yeah it is.  But Im saying I'm going to have to buy a pair off a reseller regardless, I just don't want to buy a pair for a ridiculous resellers price.  225-250 no problem, but there is always those idiots who value @+!% at like 350 for no solid reasoning behind it and expect people to buy it. 

I know they have to make some kind of profit, but be reasonable.

Wouldn't say they're the top 3 of all time, but maybe top 3-5 of each model. Will say China 9s and South Beach 8s are my personal favorites of each of those two models, so far anyway. Hyped or not, definitely nice.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

not even the best of each model...imo of course

My thoughts exactly.

7-All Star
8- All Star/Grey
9- Miami (thus far)

Granted that's just my opinion...I also listed cw's that released.

Back
Top Bottom