Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

why does eastbay have entourages up? No stock but i havent seen that up until today. Did they have a couple of pairs pop up online?

My countdown timer ended at 9:02 pm. Which means I wasn't even allowed to add to cart till 2 mins after the release
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

$@## Eastbay 

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

OMG, I got through! Success on a size 9.5! Cannons and XMAS down! Good luck to everyone else getting the XMAS.
Congrats! my size too! im on a 1hr hold so guess i won't be getting them today... there's always HOH
ohwell.gif

Honestly Eastbay is horrible well never do my business with them again. How do you make me wait and redirect me to answering machine and put me on the same line I was in the frost place? And most likely I lost my spot now. God

Man eastbay has screwed me twice now...First with the Concords and now this...Both times I was able to add the shoes to my cart immediately after it was made available and went to checkout and says wait time is 32 hours...!$% is up with that...OK, maybe for the Concords but the Lebron's? I've been pretty successful with getting hot shoes from eastbay when they release in the same manner and the most I ever waited was 15 minutes but 32 hours...

One thing I forgot to do was to add the gift box option. I haven't ordered from Eastbay since like February, do they double box now or not?

To everyone with a long wait time (myself included), I wouldn't get discouraged yet. I think the same timer is being used for everyone regardless of what you're buying right now. So it doesn't mean for sure that everyone ahead of you is getting the lebrons too

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

One thing I forgot to do was to add the gift box option. I haven't ordered from Eastbay since like February, do they double box now or not?

my brother ordered his cannons from eastbay & they got shipped in a bag but the box was still intact... no damages whatsoever. those lebron boxes seem a bit more durable than the regular nike boxes so it should be able to withstand some slightly rough shipping conditions

Back
Top Bottom